New Here, Intro and some Scans of my PC (VERY Scan Heavy)

nateadams2

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathaniel Adams
eBay User
nateadams3
Hey there guys, I'm new to the site. I'm also from the States, but have dealt with a couple of members from here on Blowout. My boy Clarence (Nino) told me this is a great site as well as Drob, so I figured why not. I'm only into basketball, more specifically I like to consider myself as somewhat of a Melo "Super Collector". I just started collecting this past February, so I've been at it for 11 months so far. I'm proud of the collection that I have assembled in that short amount of time. It's honestly been alot of searching and making deals to come up with it. I've been chasing my goal to get every card of melo in a Knicks uniform (excluding 1/1's but i'm chasing those as well). So far, with a huge shoutout to Nino again for the help, as well as a member from blowout (XARZY) my melo PC is up to 96 Cards. I'm always looking to deal for cards of him which I don't already have, as well as always appreciate heads up on cards someone may have. That is my short intro, but here comes what the hobby is all about. The scans of my PC. I'm not going to show the 30-40 un numbered base cards and such. Just the inserts of rainbows, game used, patches, and autos. Sorry for the ton of scans. Let me know what you guys think. I look forward to getting to know more of you guys and possibly making some deals to further the PC.

Couldn't fit it all in a scan, so here is the pic showing my completed melo letterman set.
B6203AFB-43F2-4315-AB9E-09E12B2192EA-136-00000003C27A7F2F.jpg

Here are some of the inserts/rainbows
Season Update Base
21front001-Copy7.jpg

Silver Spotlight
21front001-Copy.jpg

Gold Spotlight
21front001.jpg

Limited COMPLETED Rainbow
Base
21front001-Copy3.jpg

Silver
21front001-Copy5.jpg

Gold
21front001-Copy2.jpg

Platinum 1/1
21front001-Copy4.jpg

Gold Standard
6001-Copy2.jpg

Platinum /10
12001-Copy7.jpg

Other inserts
27front001-Copy6.jpg

playmakers.jpg

centurystars.jpg

Prizm Base
8001-Copy7.jpg

Base Refractor
8001-Copy.jpg

Base Green
8001.jpg

USA Refractor
8001-Copy6.jpg

27front001-Copy5.jpg

27front001-Copy3.jpg

scan0359.jpg

27front001-Copy2.jpg

scan0356.jpg

scan0368.jpg

12001-Copy5.jpg

10001-Copy6.jpg

JERSEY NUMBERED
10001-Copy2.jpg

10001.jpg

10001-Copy4.jpg

10001-Copy3.jpg

31front001-Copy4.jpg

Autos
goldbarsautoduplicate-1.jpg

Jersey Numbered 7/10
melo_elite1.jpg

31front001-Copy3.jpg

31front001-Copy2.jpg

crusadedualjerseyauto.jpg

ebbstatusauto.jpg

now for the top 6. IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
centerstageboth.jpg

31front001.jpg

crusadeauto1.jpg

31front001-Copy.jpg

31front001-Copy5.jpg

melo_bgp.jpg

D7F9B3D1-AE25-4D3C-B821-4B62D2D81392-716-000000E761AD9990.jpg

Thanks for looking guys. Opinions and comments are much appreciated. In my opinion, not too shabby of a collection to have just started collecting 11 months ago. I am waiting on a few other cards to be coming in the next few weeks i'll have to just post maildays of them. I also have a youtube channel if any of you guys have channel message me or reply in this and I will definitely sub to you guys. Look forward to meeting most of you guys and hopefully getting to know a few members!!!

nice stuff for such a short time in the game, its a pity your only collecting him in his knicks uni because you miss out on those sweet denver patches and exquisite releases but a sweet collection none the less considering the limited amount of releases there are in his knicks uni, good luck on building your collection

welcome nate!! and great collection there! love the gold standard black gold patch! also love the prizm collection :)

Great showcase Nate! And again, welcome over! Not as busy as BO, but full of genuine good guys!

What is this crap?! Lol...

I got a genius idea!!

Seeing as you are a Melo Knicks collector, why don't you go out and try to get the only bigger Melo Knicks collector to join this site, just so you will have even less chance at getting any more for the pc!! :p

Great showcase Nate! And again, welcome over! Not as busy as BO, but full of genuine good guys!

I got a genius idea!!

Seeing as you are a Melo Knicks collector, why don't you go out and try to get the only bigger Melo Knicks collector to join this site, just so you will have even less chance at getting any more for the pc!! :p

Hence my first comment... I don't even know this dude.

:p

Welcome to the site bro :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom