Baseball New Blog for Custom Baseball Cards

graymice

Collects Aussies in the USA (MLB, NBA, NFL, WNBA)
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
graymice
Just thought I'd do a bit of spamming as I know several people on here have been interested in the custom Australian Baseball League cards I've been designing :)
I've started up a new blog that will feature images of the custom baseball cards that I've made or am designing. In a sheer stroke of ingenuity, I've called it "Australian Custom Baseball Cards" :) The URL is ozcards.blogspot.com.au

It's only 2 posts old, but you should get a feel for content over the next couple of days. Please spread the word for anybody who might be interested in checking it out. Thanks.

The Brassington is a new design I'm toying with - will be a post about it in the next couple of days.

Love it Adam. You going ahead with these or just a hobby designing? They look good. The Brassignton has a very "Heritage" feel about it!

Thanks. I will be doing a print run of the 2011-12 cards for myself in a couple of weeks time. Several people have shown interest in getting copies of them, but because they're not licenced, I can't sell them. So I've said I'll let them know before I put in the order and will get extras for them as long as they're willing to put in for the cost of printing and shipping, and don't try to sell them. One of the other threads has all of the card images from the 2011-12 season (including Bandits :) ) Let me know if you 're interested in any.

I'm playing around with the Brassington heritage card. Have already done several more of that design for a couple of other Cavalry players. This may end up being the design for the 2012-13 card set.

Back
Top Bottom