NES (first nintendo) games.. anyone have any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geelongfan

Mona LeBron
just wondering if anyone has any NES games??
ive got a couple but if anyone has any lying about that they dont use could you please let me know which ones you have and i will get back to you!!

they look like this

SMB_Duck_Hunt.jpg

thanks guys!!

i have the original zelda (rare gold catridge version) still unopened in original box, but you aint getting that my friend [-X :D

i have a few others like TMNT, Total Recall, Duck Tales and Ninja Gaiden. no idea if they still work...

i had a couple of games from the nes but sold em at garage sale but still have some snes and sega games

Cool another console game collector! :) i havnt got any doubles wich sucks! Its fairly hard to find the NES games these days. How many games have you got at the moment?

I wish i still had them, but the NES cricket game (International Cricket?) and the marbles game were both very cool.

my local gametraders has heaps of NES games like $3 each. they always have cheap older games.

i'm chasing streetfighter 2 turbo on snes if anyone wants 2 trade 4 sega games

I have a HEAP of ROMS.... but no cartridges....

I used to have a NES with Mario and Ninja Gaiden 3, but gave to my Nephew.

I remember playing Mario, and sometimes it would glitch up, and the pipes ya go down in, they'd be see-thru, and the hidden stuff (the 1UPs etc) would be visible...

Oh the memories...

my misses loves all the mario games on snes but i go 4 mortal kombat and streetfighter , those glitches suck but that just usually means the game is dirty or on the way out, i have a sega genesis game called bulls vs blazers picked it up at a oppy but never played as never hed a gen anyone know if is any good

my favourite would have to be streetfighter 2 on mega drive platinum version in box with booklet

Duck Hunt was awesome! That stupid dog..
I sold my all my old gaming stations ages ago but I still have an original Gameboy. Ooo yea.

Duck Hunt was awesome! That stupid dog..

I'm so annoyed and still so upset that I couldn't clock the game.

I got to level 94 and just couldn't cut it, darn it!!! :-(

I still have them lyeing around somwhere I think.

I too had the Zelda gold version :) Loved that game.

Off the top of my head, I had Gun Smoke, Mario 1, 2, and 3. Kung FU. Mmmmmm, what else.
Oh Mike Typsons punch out!!! Man, I knocked mike out once, and he can out swinging and killed me.
Mmmmmmm, what else. Some Cowboy western shooting game too.

yeah got a few.. mario bros 1,2+3, Double Dragon 1,2+3, The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, Mike Tysons Punchout..

By the way.. the Zelda games all came out on a gold cartridge.. I'm 99% sure of it.. the video shop/s always had them, my mate had it, I have it.. Nearly impossible to finish if I remember correctly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom