Need some advice/tips on making signature banners

spacycowboy

OzCardTrader
Could someone recommend a website (or a link to a messageboard thread) that gives tips on creating banners? I know people recommend Photoshop when making one... and I've already got it on my computer. I just need some tips on how to add textures, shading, effects, etc. to make the banner background look more dynamic. Thanks.

noobie here! Hi Guys! Just wanna seek your ultimate guidance and infinite wisdom. I am not a computer/web savvy bloke, so I am having trouble spicing up my signature. How do you(in simple layman's terms) put a pic of your favorite player or card in it? I tried clicking the "insert image" icon but it keeps asking for a url address. I tried copy/pasting some pics from my photo bucket to that address but unfortunately only a link comes out. Can anyone help me? Many thanks and terribly envious of all the members with awesome looking sigs!

noobie here! Hi Guys! Just wanna seek your ultimate guidance and infinite wisdom. I am not a computer/web savvy bloke, so I am having trouble spicing up my signature. How do you(in simple layman's terms) put a pic of your favorite player or card in it? I tried clicking the "insert image" icon but it keeps asking for a url address. I tried copy/pasting some pics from my photo bucket to that address but unfortunately only a link comes out. Can anyone help me? Many thanks and terribly envious of all the members with awesome looking sigs!

in your photobucket there should be a "IMG" link under each of your pictures. just copy and paste that into your sig and it should work.;)

Back
Top Bottom