Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Can anyone steer me in the direction of a recent thread that discussed info about buying cards from the States through an onforwarder where the cards are only available to US buyers. I've been going insane this arvo trying to find where it was mentioned.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers Muzza.

Thanks mate, that's the one.

I must have checked through 50 threads under different topics, knew someone would come good.

Much appreciated.

The search function on the site is pretty good nowadays. Can find pretty much anything.
I've had a lot of good results from searches but I had no idea what to search for for this. Couldn't remember the name or the thread so put out the feelers, and as usual someone came good.

Also, you Have Matt aka ShaunBradleyFan who can help ya with it if youre only after a card here or there (Borderlinx is very expensive if ya dont combine a few packages...

Used Matt a few times now, never a problem, top member of the site... Got Matt to thank for some awesome pickups... as well as three on the way... Including a VBrown Nat Treasure RC auto/patch (my first one) :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom