Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

hey guys Is the exquisites bv out already?

would like to know

Iverson base /125
Iverson base Gold /50
Iverson Jersey /35
Iverson Patch /10
Iverson premium patch /50

thanks guys.!!!

the only Iverson they have a price for is the base card $10.

all the rest are n/a

hope that helps mate :thumbsup:

Could anyone help me with the BV of an 08/09 Topps Signature Gilbert Arenas AU?

I wasnt sure which one you had so heres these two:

2008-09 Topps Signature #TSGA Gilbert Arenas $2.50

2008-09 Topps Signature Autographs #TSAGA Gilbert Arenas/ 1199 $15.00

hope that helps.

mate please check this card for me
IMG_0447.jpg

bill russill GU 07-08 hot prospects not numbered

1996-97 Stadium Club Members Only 55 #52 Kobe Bryant

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows the price of this card. Cant seem to find it on beckett. Only got stadium club, not members only. Can you only get members only cards only if you are a member or something? Would you anybody be able to explain to me what it means. Cheers. :thumbsup:

1996-97 Stadium Club Members Only 55 #52 Kobe Bryant

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows the price of this card. Cant seem to find it on beckett. Only got stadium club, not members only. Can you only get members only cards only if you are a member or something? Would you anybody be able to explain to me what it means. Cheers. :thumbsup:

1996-97 Stadium Club Members Only 55 #52 Kobe Bryant FIN $100

hi thanks for the reply
where abouts did you get the price from
did you get the price from the latest issue of beckett, if so would you be able to tell me where abouts it is.. i keep loooking it up on stadium club but cant seem to find it

i also got this kobe bryant ultra fleer rookie (common) thats graded beckett 9.5
how much do you think it is

thanks in advance

hi thanks for the reply
where abouts did you get the price from
did you get the price from the latest issue of beckett, if so would you be able to tell me where abouts it is.. i keep loooking it up on stadium club but cant seem to find it

i also got this kobe bryant ultra fleer rookie (common) thats graded beckett 9.5
how much do you think it is

thanks in advance

hey mate,

i got the price from Beckett.com you should sign up its heaps cheaper than buying the magazines every month. I dont have any information on the card.

as for the other card, I can only find this one

1996-97 Ultra #52 Kobe Bryant RC $15.00 (not graded). I dont know what the graded version is worth, try looking thru ebay on items already sold.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the Online price guide, I keep getting errors and constantly for the last week now, around night time here, which is obviously in the wee hours in the US, there was 1 scheduled maintenance, but I'm having issues each night...

Back
Top Bottom