Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

Hey guys, I just bought a couple of packs of SPA and pulled a Dual Auto of Francisco Garcia/Mike Bibby!!! I was wondering if anyone of you know the BV of the card. Thanks.

DWade Collector said:
Hey guys, I just bought a couple of packs of SPA and pulled a Dual Auto of Francisco Garcia/Mike Bibby!!! I was wondering if anyone of you know the BV of the card. Thanks.

too soon for bv, check ebay completed listings.

MavsMan© said:
This has turned out to be a good idea of a thread. someone asks, and they get an answer pretty quick!

Well done guys!!!!!
Thats cause this community has love going around!! Such a great community where collectors can help others. People with experience can help newbies to expand this hobby. Great to see this happening

Can anyone give me the BV for this cards please.

04-SAGE Authentic Autograph #a29 Bernard Robinson Auto #17/250.
Hand numbered if that helps.
04-05 UD ultimate collection Bernard King dual jersey #ugj-bk #68/75
03-04 Sp Authentic Antonio McDyess Auto #as-am

cheers Matt

Can anyone give me the BV for this cards please.

04-05 UD ultimate collection Bernard King dual jersey #ugj-bk #68/75
03-04 Sp Authentic Antonio McDyess Auto #as-am

cheers Matt

04-05 UD ultimate collection Bernard King dual jersey #ugj-bk #68/75 $15.00
03-04 Sp Authentic Antonio McDyess Auto #as-am $12.00

Someone else will have to help with the Sage one....my sources don't have it listed anywhere.

no prices and also none numbered out of 250

This would be the gold card. They featured gold highlights and were sequuentially numbered to 250. They had a value of 0.6 to 1.5X the base high.
The base high for this card is $6.00US

Hey guys i cracked a box of 98-99 Fleer Tradition today (well still going on trying to spread it out over a few days) and i pulled a Michael Jordan Electrifying #E6 (meant to be 1:72 packs) can anyone tell me what its worth?

Cheers

Mat

From the 3 year old Beckett I've got with me at work it is $30...it may have moved a little but I doubt it.
On another note...can you check my wantlist out for 98/99 Fleer...I might need some of the doubles you get...Thanks!!!