Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

@Bkw
image.png

Reactions: Bkw
Anyone know what the deal is with the new hoops and cards that have a red back? Just opened a box from Cherry and noticed the KAT I pulled has a red back compared to black on all the others. This worth anything, know its a base card but just curious. Cheers in advance

Can anyone please help me out a little here. I was going thru some old shoe boxes full of cards and posted some lots for sale on here. Just realised that the Kelly oubre Jr rookie roll call i pulled is #1/10. Guessing its the gold version. Doesnt look really gold in hand tho. Can someone please let me know what they normally go for. Couldnt find 1 ended on ebay and havent really kept up to date with prices and things over the last 6 months or so. Any help would be great.

Can anyone please help me out a little here. I was going thru some old shoe boxes full of cards and posted some lots for sale on here. Just realised that the Kelly oubre Jr rookie roll call i pulled is #1/10. Guessing its the gold version. Doesnt look really gold in hand tho. Can someone please let me know what they normally go for. Couldnt find 1 ended on ebay and havent really kept up to date with prices and things over the last 6 months or so. Any help would be great.

not sure about that card exactly but it probably somewhere between this hoops /25 auto and select auto patch /10

Hi All,

Just wanting some help with value for a card.
I've attached photos.
It's a DeMAR DeROZAN card.

Appreciate your help.

Terri

IMG_8179.JPG

IMG_8180.JPG

its just a base card mate so really nothing :(

Ok, thanks! We bought through a collectables shop as a random draw and were told it's a super pack worth quite a bit... lol! Guess we got ripped off?
There was also another card in said super pack, I'll post a pic of it to.
They were a gift for my basketball obsessed son, so I'm feeling a bit deflated at my attempts to buy him something special

Ok, thanks! We bought through a collectables shop as a random draw and were told it's a super pack worth quite a bit... lol! Guess we got ripped off?
There was also another card in said super pack, I'll post a pic of it to.
They were a gift for my basketball obsessed son, so I'm feeling a bit deflated at my attempts to buy him something special

IMG_8181.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG

Great hit. Get that card in some protection.

No recent sales, one listed on eBay for 187us
Recent sales of the gold auto version 85,112,200 usd

Awesome! Thanks so much! He got a few others, would appreciate some help on those too, I'm not at all knowledgable with basketball cards!
Will upload soon.
Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom