06 SP MARKS OF DISTINCTION HAKEEM OLAJUWON
00 FLEER AUTOGRAPHICS HAKEEM OLAJUWON
Cheers

Dream34 said:
Could I get prices on these two cards. Thanks in advance:D
06 SP MARKS OF DISTINCTION HAKEEM OLAJUWON
00 FLEER AUTOGRAPHICS HAKEEM OLAJUWON
Cheers

2005-06 SP Signature Edition Marks of Distinction HO Hakeem Olajuwon $20.00 $50.00

2000-01 Fleer Autographics 44 Hakeem Olajuwon $12.50 $30.00

Hey could i get a BV of
03-04 Flair Courtside Cuts Patch #'d /41 Baron Davis
the next one is a bit confusing as its the same as the above card without the words "Courtside Cuts" & has rounded Corners
03-04 Flair Courtside Cuts? #'d /13 Peja Stojakovic
im guessing it wont be priced but could i get a price of the next lowest #'ed one? i just wanna make sure i didnt pay to much for it LOL

could somebody please get a BV of
00-01 fleer genuine covereage Jerry Stackhouse shoe
&
00-01 fleer genuine covereage Baron Davis shoe

that would be awsome cheers!

hrm thats strange prolly listed on ebay wrong ill try work it out when i get the cards in a couple of weeks

nah it's right, i have 2 of the stackhouse ones they look like this-
81_1.JPG

Has anyone ever bought a fleer authentix 02-03 ticket for four. I've been offered a KG/Dirk/Malone/Carter #21/200 - bv is $80!!! That seems incredibly high for a GU #'d to 200!!!
Has anyone bought one and what did u pay???

Hey All,

I've got a 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game All-American Kent Benson auto. It's hand serial #'d 15/77. BV would be good and any advice on what to do with it. Sell on Ebay or trade? Cheers

IfIcouldbelikeChauncey said:
Hey All,

I've got a 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game All-American Kent Benson auto. It's hand serial #'d 15/77. BV would be good and any advice on what to do with it. Sell on Ebay or trade? Cheers

Hey Mate...

Here is what Beckett says....

See post below.... this was wrong.

Not sure on what to do with it though... Good luck!

Cheers....

Ruckers

Hey All,

It's actually this:

2001-02 Greats of the Game All-American Collection Autographs AAC9 Kent Benson/77 $20.00 $40.00

Back
Top Bottom