Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

hi, i wanna know the cards are

1996 Topps stars basketball Pippen refractor (#36, #86, #134)

thanks

1996 Topps Stars Finest Refractors #36 Scottie Pippen BV$12

1996 Topps Stars Finest Refractors #86 Scottie Pippen GS BV$6

1996 Topps Stars Finest Refractors #136 Scottie Pippen BV$6

05/06 Fleer Greats Of The Game Bill Walton Autograph

Cheers :v:

2005-06 Greats of the Game #14 Bill Walton BV$2

2005-06 Greats of the Game Autographs #GGBW Bill Walton/ 250 BV$30

2005-06 Greats of the Game Autographs Gold #GGBW Bill Walton /10 BV$N/A

2005-06 Greats of the Game Gold #14 Bill Walton /99 BV$6

2005-06 Greats of the Game #14 Bill Walton BV$2

2005-06 Greats of the Game Autographs #GGBW Bill Walton/ 250 BV$30

2005-06 Greats of the Game Autographs Gold #GGBW Bill Walton /10 BV$N/A

2005-06 Greats of the Game Gold #14 Bill Walton /99 BV$6

Wait so is that the base card with a BV of $2? Because the Walton auto I have from GOTG isn't numbered? :blink:

BUMP! :)

I know the following isn't a card... but how much would the following be worth?

Jordan signature1.JPG

It is an authentic signed '11 x '14 cardboard sheet from the 1985/1986 Chicago Bulls roster. It is hand-signed, and includes a rare Michael Jordan Rookie-style full signature.

Also includes the likes of Orlando Woolridge, John Paxson, and Charles Oakley.

Hey guys. i was just wondering how much the 1995 rugby league series 1 swap cards are worth. i have the whole set. in mint condition i won it in a competition. with 5 official signed cards wit ricky stuart ect. it says on the official papers back then that the set i had was worth 2000 wondering if its worth more now ??

Hi! If someone could let me know how much this card is worth, its about the 2005-2006 SP Signature Edition II-DA David Robinson Inkredible Inkscriptions autographed card 25/50 by Upper Deck. Does someone know how much it's worth?

Cheers ! :)

Hi! If someone could let me know how much this card is worth, its about the 2005-2006 SP Signature Edition II-DA David Robinson Inkredible Inkscriptions autographed card 25/50 by Upper Deck. Does someone know how much it's worth?

Cheers ! :)

2005-06 SP Signature Edition INKredible INKscriptions #DA David Robinson/50 bv50-100 mate :thumbsup:

cheers

Matt

Im new to this, so can you explain me what BV means? Best Value or something? Also is that 50-100 Us dollars or Aus. dollars? :) Thanks for your quick reply!

Im new to this, so can you explain me what BV means? Best Value or something? Also is that 50-100 Us dollars or Aus. dollars? :) Thanks for your quick reply!

50-100 USD Beckett Value, just a range you can expect to pay for or sell a card for, but also not definitive you have to go by what the market/people will pay for it (eg ebay). Also affected by the condition of the card-corners, surface etc. Do some reading on beckett.com or on the forums around, it will help a lot.

No probs

Matt

Hey guys. i was just wondering how much the 1995 rugby league series 1 swap cards are worth. i have the whole set. in mint condition i won it in a competition. with 5 official signed cards wit ricky stuart ect. it says on the official papers back then that the set i had was worth 2000 wondering if its worth more now ??

hey jeffro88 the dynamic s1 220 card set sells for about $30-$35 without the official album (orange with mal meninga on the cover)with this album it will sell for $80-$100
not sure what the signed cards are that u have ??
in 1995 there where redemptions (megamorph allan langer & laurie dailey)
a megahit redemption and a megamal redemption
are they force 5 signature redemptions ?
or if they are gold they are from 1994
the best way to find out for sure is to post scans here
so i can let u know
but unfortunatly they are a long way from $2000
cheers luke

50-100 USD Beckett Value, just a range you can expect to pay for or sell a card for, but also not definitive you have to go by what the market/people will pay for it (eg ebay). Also affected by the condition of the card-corners, surface etc. Do some reading on beckett.com or on the forums around, it will help a lot.

No probs

Matt

Ok! Thanks man! :)

a nrl,nfl,aru card collector but mitch(son) and i thought to have a go a razor vault box. opened 1st and got a A1 auto and reinvested into 2nd box. told various values what do you think??? Appreciate any comment steven

opened up mid sept razor VAULT boxes *2
1. veronica mars season one
a A1 veronica mars sig uncirculated
b A2 francis capra
c Pw-8 lisa rinna drees patch
alsoALIAS- amanda foreman sig(unc), hans dietrich sig unc
ANGEL- N. Kehler sig unc
SMALLVILLE- A19 W? DAVIS AS MAYOR TATE sig unc
HEATHER LISINSKI- Sprague graydon sig(unc)

box says at least 72 base cards, six shinies. the sigs with the gold uncirculated seal no damage, all cards mint-stored inbox with pkts

Also Scooby doo base set and... yes Casey Kasim Auto A1
this sons good got a 2008 cent redemptn fulton#65 month before!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom