Need a price on a card?

$1600 Is ridiculous, along with $1300.
it's sold plenty of times for under 1k. Don't get me wrong, fantastic card and subset, but be patient and wait for a more realistic price.
( I payed less then $500 for the 18' royce hart)
Thanks mate. I too bought the royce hart for under 500 but yes it seems like a really hefty price to pay. Might have to wait this one out. Cheers

Thanks mate ended up selling for around 1800 for the hawthorn set.
Thats a good result.:)
My Ablett card is also with the Ardmona Hawthorn set with plenty of stars in that.
$1800 is a fair result so close to Christmas with money being tight. I will sell/trade it at some point so your experience
was helpful. Thx

Teamcoach

Looking for info on prices on the below also have been told several of these prize cards are quite rare and and had to be redeemed.
Special consideration will be given to those who give info and follow up with a very close and realistic offer.

2020 Prize-

Lynch 14B

Edwards 14A

MW14 Houli

2019 Prize-

Caddy R101

Martin R102

Vlastuin R103

MW14 Riewoldt

2018 Prize-

Rioli

Houli

TSW4 Franklin

What are Bont Footy's Finest worth these days? I haven't seen any come up for a fair while...guess people are holding on to them!
I'm chatting to someone now as I'm interested in one, but not sure on price.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Photo for attention only.
Screenshot_20220202-210326_Adblock Browser.jpg

Teamcoach

Looking for info on prices on the below also have been told several of these prize cards are quite rare and and had to be redeemed.
Special consideration will be given to those who give info and follow up with a very close and realistic offer.

2020 Prize-

Lynch 14B

Edwards 14A

MW14 Houli

2019 Prize-

Caddy R101

Martin R102

Vlastuin R103

MW14 Riewoldt

2018 Prize-

Rioli

Houli

TSW4 Franklin
Not sure on exact values but from memory some of those had to be redeemed and some were in folders amd not worth much at all. May need to figure out but caddy is 20 unsold on ebay abd vlaustuin 40 unsold for reference so definately no more than that.

The ones worth most will be dusty and the premiership ones.

I just cant remember what the set up was for 2019 and 20 prize cards (as in all in folders vs one in folders and 2 via website)

I was a collector in the 80's and 90's and have a heap of old cards.

Just getting back into it.

Bought a box of 2018 Select AFL cards. Got a Tom Mitchell Brownlow Predictor Gold. Confirmed that I can still redeem this (which I will do shortly).

No idea on value. Any help appreciated

Bought a box of 2018 Select AFL cards. Got a Tom Mitchell Brownlow Predictor Gold. Confirmed that I can still redeem this (which I will do shortly).

You should still be ok to redeem. Just maybe flick Select a message, also double check the address on the redemption card is still the correct address. As for price, I’d guess around the $300-$350 mark.

Any ideas on what a 1995 Select AFL Legend Peter Diacos signed redemption card would be worth? Cleaning out some old cards and came across this.

Hi all, first post on this forum, just after opinions on a card value for my 10yr old son

The card is a 2021 Shai Bolton footy stars marquee 29/70

Also do you think having card no.29 (his playing number) adds any value to the card?

Cheers Shaun

Hi all, first post on this forum, just after opinions on a card value for my 10yr old son

The card is a 2021 Shai Bolton footy stars marquee 29/70

Also do you think having card no.29 (his playing number) adds any value to the card?

Cheers Shaun
yes & yes mate...your son is on a winner!
Young Shai is a huge star with a very bright future ($), and he plays for Richmond ($$)
You have his Jumper # which adds even more $$$ to the value.
Hold and cherish it, for its very special
my ballpark $600-800.

Hey mate,

did you end up selling or redeeming this? would love to buy if still available

2020 Lachie Neale brownlow booklet (gold). What is the true value of this? I paid $450 for the platinum so there is no way I’m spending $600 plus on the gold as suggested by eBay prices… any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom