Need a price on a card?

I realise that's more like it but I was just coming up with can affordable amount I was actually prepared to pay if somebody was pushing me to buy it but what you are saying is realistic compared to what others may claim

The thread isn’t asking what you would be willing to pay though, it’s about what it’s worth in the market. It has to be $120-$150.

I'd suggest Jiath red would be $150+... one sold for that price a few months ago, big Hawks collector base and these cards are almost impossible to find these days.

There’s a Dylan Moore red and blue together on eBay for $100 make an offer and it hasn’t sold. Based around that I still think less than $100 for CJ red parallel. But that’s just my opinion.

Just wanted to get an estimate for a 2021 Team coach Dustin Martin Gold card craft?
Plus a Dustin Martin star wild card award winner norm smith medal, plus Christian Petracca star wildcard team colours?

Any feedback would be much appreciated, is there any beckett like card guide for AFL cards for this year and earlier?

Just wanted to get an estimate for a 2021 Team coach Dustin Martin Gold card craft?
Plus a Dustin Martin star wild card award winner norm smith medal, plus Christian Petracca star wildcard team colours?

Any feedback would be much appreciated, is there any beckett like card guide for AFL cards for this year and earlier?

Best price guide is eBay.
Can't find comps for Dusty Gold Craft card but his Star Wild Card is HOT! Recent sale of $362 and one currently open and sitting at $300.

AFL team coach 2021 Nic Naitanui gold craft card

I've been unable to find any for sale and would be great to know what its worth

Does anyone have $ price on 2017 Stars Martin brownlow predictor?
last one on ebay sold for $1500...
is it worth that?? well that's up to the person laying out the $$$
personally I would ballpark it $1000/$1200 but it does not hit the market very often and is a fantastic High end investment..

last one on ebay sold for $1500...
is it worth that?? well that's up to the person laying out the $$$
personally I would ballpark it $1000/$1200 but it does not hit the market very often and is a fantastic High end investment..
Thanks. Better get him redeemed soon. Also super fast response thanks for that :)

redeem that bad boy mate..then sit back and admire one of the sweetest Dusty cards one can obtain. Had mine for 4 years now and it still makes me shiver when I pull it out.

Back
Top Bottom