Need a price on a card?

What's happening with Aaron Naughtons Magic Wild Cards?? There is one with multiple bids on eBay for over 250?? Surely these aren't real bidders? Anyone have pricing on these?

Think there's 2-3 guys stocking up Naughton cards atm. Madness. Surely you'd rather be going after a real gun like Bont, premiership player and captain.

Make sure you don't list your Naughton cards on the cheap.

I hope you all take some of the sold ebay listings with a grain of salt. There are alot of new collectors who are naive in regards to values/ prices and the sellers know this.

Very easy to chuck a few fake bids up, create some higher than usual sold listings and bada bing bada boom you have people believibg the card is worth alot more than it really is.

Wont fool the seasoned collectors but the fresh blood will unfortunately learn the hard way

Price for Wayne Carey auto jumper number?

IMAG2020.jpg

Wow, nice card.

1000 plus easily. Careys have been rising steadily over the last six months due to the fact two North collectors have bulk collected his cards. I would put up for 1500 or best offer and let them decide the market value with their offers.

Good luck with your sale.

Any idea the value of a 2005 select afl tradition master redemption I think 200 where made You got everything but the autograph I

Any idea the value of these Justin Koschitzke ansett rising star auto 22 of100 2002 Michael Voss mvp 061 of 100 Michael Voss 2004 triple crown auto 081 of 100

Any idea the value of a 2005 select afl tradition master redemption I think 200 where made You got everything but the autograph I

Since the set to my knowledge was no different to the ones that came in the packets, only reason you would know it was the master set qould be from the redemption itself sadly it won't have a great deal of value.

If memory serves me correct you got the base set, footy faces die cuts, footy faces idol, the mark cards, next generation lenticular cards and the rookies.

Is this correct?

Yes that is correct would of been nice if they where numbered or gold or even foil just the same as you get in packs never got why they did a master redemption when it is the same as what you get it packs you got the four premiership cards no roookies

Hi guys

I have the 2013 AFL SELECT PRIME JOBE WATSON BROWNLOW SIGNATURE REDEMPTION card/s, 279/300 (MWS1)

Any idea what these are worth? I'm taking offers on it too

Also have a Judd Guernsey Card (GCR2) - 93/300

Hi guys

I have the 2013 AFL SELECT PRIME JOBE WATSON BROWNLOW SIGNATURE REDEMPTION card/s, 279/300 (MWS1)

Any idea what these are worth? I'm taking offers on it too

Also have a Judd Guernsey Card (GCR2) - 93/300
Tbh $65 dollars bang here's the money! Some will argue it's worth $200+ but if they wanna argue they then better give you the money! In my eyes at times the answer to a value comes down to well who's Gunna buy and that's great if someone out there's prepared to pay more!

Tbh $65 dollars bang here's the money! Some will argue it's worth $200+ but if they wanna argue they then better give you the money! In my eyes at times the answer to a value comes down to well who's Gunna buy and that's great if someone out there's prepared to pay more!
It's a interesting card, when you think of its relevance once Watson had the medal stripped from him. Still cant see it going for as low as $65. Surely it's got to be a $100-$150 card

It's a interesting card, when you think of its relevance once Watson had the medal stripped from him. Still cant see it going for as low as $65. Surely it's got to be a $100-$150 card
I realise that's more like it but I was just coming up with can affordable amount I was actually prepared to pay if somebody was pushing me to buy it but what you are saying is realistic compared to what others may claim

Back
Top Bottom