Need a new Nike Eagles Jersey

Jacob Rushbrook

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
petepunter2011
I just got a email that Nike have released a limited edition Brian Dawkins Jersey for his retirement thinking of getting it I was going to get a Lesean Mccoy Jersey when these first were released even paid for it on preorder but they didn't have any in stock when the first shipment came in April and would have had to wait until July so I cancelled would you go for B-Dawk or too throwback as he no longer plays
Big Shady fan but still love Dawkins in my heart and respect him for life whom would you go for? I am thinking Dawkins as I can purchase a shady one next season and I doubt Nike will re release the dawkins once it sells out as its for the game in two weeks when the eagles retire his number

I would go Dawkins. Like you said, Nike might not release them again. And it's not like Nike are going to stop maing the McCoy jerseys. Are you thinking of getting a game, limited or elite jersey? I've got a game (the $100 ones) RG3 jersey and its great.

I did I ended up picking up Dawkins straight away been watching clips all week on youtube and get choked up a bit about how much I miss him I always respected him but never really appreciated what we had until he signed with denver as I thought he would be a eagle for life
A guy I talk to on Facebook for eagles discussion couldn't get one in his size as they were all sold out but he was a big boy 4XL size.
It got sent tuesday our time so hopefully receive it before the game against the giants sometime this week or early next monday morning before the game starts
Just got the $100 version any difference in material between the Nike and the reebok as I have a few Nike Elite college Basketball jerseys and they are awesome

About 9 years ago now I was going to get a Mcnabb High school Mt Carmel Jersey for $150 but the aussie dollar was shit then would have cost $250 or a bit more including postage and didn't have a debit or credit card then either I can't find it anywhere now so thats why I went with dawk I still have my Mcnabb and Westbrook Reeboks in storage but haven't pulled the mcnabb out since the debarcle in dallas and then we ran him out of town maybe one day I will forgive him for those two games and a few NFC championships in which we would have won a Super Bowl.
I actually used my Samuel one to clean vomit with recently after a huge night out
but will wear the Dawk with Pride like I do my reggie and Jerome Mitchell and Ness

Back
Top Bottom