NBA Punters Come In! (kids dont try this at home)

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Had a nice payout from that Nets game but I wasn't expecting this..

After the Mavs were down by 12+ coming into the 4th, I thought they were a goner for sure.. but mighty Dirk saves the day! Big deal right? Then, Seattle was down by 10+ at halftime, but the Warriors couldn't hold the lead... Sonics led as much as 15 i think, but Warriors didn't give up that easily. Baron Davis hit consecutive threes to keep the Warriors within 3 with 8 seconds to go, and then the Spurs game was pretty close too. Props to Manu for hitting those FTs. Been holding my breath on this, but here's the final to my crazy day:

b12c26d1.jpg

I've had a LOT of close multis where I miss only 1 win, but finally got this. Awesome games from the Mavs, Sonics, Spurs, and Pistons. And good effort from the Bucks and the New Jersey Nets. :)

Not bad for a $7 bet. :p I tried taking a screenshot but the multi is too big haha! Maybe it will work at home with my 21 inch monitor.

Anyways.. keep trying guys and you'll hit that massive multi soon!

tony parker the BITCH!

I had dixon under 15, mike james over 22, gilbert over 30 and parker over 21...he gets 20...and was 2/5 from the FT line....woulda won 32 bucks! for $1

There got the screenshot.

Hey geelong- stick with the safe bets! Great job!

Justin- haha this was the first bet i placed for NBA today hence the weird wager amount. I didn't think much about it, otherwise I woulve put like $15 or $20.. but a win is a win. :)

The funny thing is... I was sure to back the Lakers to beat the Pacers.. but for some reason didn't include it there. If I did, it wouldve lost big time. :p

what are your thoughts on teh games tomorrow

spurs @ warriors
cavs @ miami

after todays effort at portland, im VERY hesitant to back spurs..
they are on the road, and are due for a loss..

both of those games are risky, so ill only put dollar or two on them..

im thinking of a miami and warriors double for 2

wat u guys rekon

I like the looks of Drew Gooden as highest scorer.. Pays 4.85. Knowing Wade, Shaq, Payton, Ilgauskas, and LeBron will all be top scorers.. Drew will need to step up for the Cavs to keep up with this game.

Miami -6.5 looks good.

Spurs game doesn't have odds yet but it will be around 1.20 for a Spur win and a -9.5 line.

Back
Top Bottom