NBA League Pass

Well, forked out for this again because I was so pumped for the season. Took only 3 days for a blackout to occur and of course, it happen on the first weekend where I can watch them live. This should not be happening after so many years! And in the country with the 2nd most international subscriptions I might add.

Hope you guys didn't pay full Aussie league pass prices!

You can change your proxy settings to a foreign country and pay around US$120 - 140 for a full league pass. Then change back to your Aussie proxy settings and use your league pass as normal.

has anyone else noticed the quality of league pass is much lower than last season? I've got it set at 3000kbps and the quality looks more like the lower setting from last year. No surprise that the commercials still look sharp (probably preloaded) but the live stream is fuzzy. Not happy.

has anyone else noticed the quality of league pass is much lower than last season? I've got it set at 3000kbps and the quality looks more like the lower setting from last year. No surprise that the commercials still look sharp (probably preloaded) but the live stream is fuzzy. Not happy.

From what I've seen (watched 4 full love games, all the cavs ones) it's not that bad. At times it goes fuzzy but after about a minute it'll go back to normal

From what I've seen (watched 4 full love games, all the cavs ones) it's not that bad. At times it goes fuzzy but after about a minute it'll go back to normal
mine looks permanently fuzzy... maybe it's a connection problem at my end but usually if that's the case it just keeps buffering (since i have it sent on 3000kbps, not "best possible").

mine looks permanently fuzzy... maybe it's a connection problem at my end but usually if that's the case it just keeps buffering (since i have it sent on 3000kbps, not "best possible").

Well I watch all my games though the league pass app on Apple TV, and there's no option for the quality so maybe that's why it doesn't stay fuzzy(touch wood)

Well I watch all my games though the league pass app on Apple TV, and there's no option for the quality so maybe that's why it doesn't stay fuzzy(touch wood)
i'm hoping it's caused by server load from all the free trials, which end today. Was definitely higher res last season and i seem to recall a 4800 kpbs setting last year, now its only 3000 max :(

Yeah man hopefully it's just all the free trails that's causing it
nope, still crap quality. It's the equivalent of the second highest quality setting from last year. I can tell because it also affects the sound. The stereo sound used to kick in at the highest quality but this year it sounds muffled and the picture is fuzzy. Pretty pissed off that I paid money and it looks only slightly better than if i streamed it from an illegal site.

nope, still crap quality. It's the equivalent of the second highest quality setting from last year. I can tell because it also affects the sound. The stereo sound used to kick in at the highest quality but this year it sounds muffled and the picture is fuzzy. Pretty pissed off that I paid money and it looks only slightly better than if i streamed it from an illegal site.

That's shit bro. Hopefully it some how fixes itself.

Back
Top Bottom