NBA Fantasy League

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Which ones are the best and the most prizes etc? I've seen the "COMMISSIONER" one so far and the Fantasy PREMIERE League. I read about eh COMMISSIONER one but it doesn't seem to be that good and the prize emphasis isn't big on that one. I like the look of the GM one. Can someone give me the run down on these?

yeh I mainly play the yahoo one but nba.com ones seem to be lookin pretty goo dthis yr so ill give that a try too is nebody starting up a ozcards league in that?

yeh I mainly play the yahoo one but nba.com ones seem to be lookin pretty goo dthis yr so ill give that a try too is nebody starting up a ozcards league in that?

i don't know about this yahoo one, but read in the other thread it goes through till 2008. I just want one for one season, i guess since NBA.com is the official NBA website you can't go wrong there.

Guys in the next month we will be holding our Ozcards Yahoo Fantasy NBA league, we will be looking for 16 teams, with a $10 entry fee. $150 to the winner and $10 for second (money back).....

Will confirm once league is up, this season, all will have to pay apon entry as last season only 5 or 6 of us paid.... cheers.

Guys in the next month we will be holding our Ozcards Yahoo Fantasy NBA league, we will be looking for 16 teams, with a $10 entry fee. $150 to the winner and $10 for second (money back).....

Will confirm once league is up, this season, all will have to pay apon entry as last season only 5 or 6 of us paid.... cheers.

who actually won last season's fantasy league?
i always meant to pay the winner, but it slipped my mind

I'll be in for the yahoo fantasy league - the $10 one that is....

I saw that the yahoo leagues are now available to join.

Cheers
Matt

Yeh i will be in a $10 league, not real keen on the $50 tho, might aswell just hand my $50 over :p

Just got my automated draft for my yahoo nba fantasy team.
PG A. Iverson
SG M. Redd
G S. Nash
SF G. Wallace
PF K. Thomas
F M. Dunleavy
C Z. Ilgauskas
C C. Wilcox
Util R. Bell
Util B. Gordon
BN K. Thomas
BN C. Atkins
BN E. Okafor

Not to shabby

checked out the "official rules" of the NBA.com ones. They say you are only eligible if you are a legal member of the 50 United States, Columbia and Canada. Does that mean no internaitonal? looks so complex..

Back
Top Bottom