NBA.com League - ozcards1

Can do the lottery online. I will be trying to do the draft online with all team owners on at the same time. I can set a time and day for that, but can just create a thread for it for each individual to reply to when they're up for a choice in case anyone can't make it on at that time. So that way, we can all make more educated choices depending on who is remaining in the free agent pool and who has already been chosen.

So you guys don't like the idea of drawing out of a hat twice as described above? I can do it the regular way or we could come with something totally different lol. I just like to try something different.

Only 2 SPOTS LEFT!

Still open to any ideas and thoughts fom the team owners for the upcoming league.

O.k. then, we'll do 1 draw for a line-up, then reverse the same line-up for each consecutive round.

BUT, a twist?

The name drawn first, gets 12 pick, 2nd name drawn gets 11th pick and so on. So last name drawn gets the No. 1 Pick LOL! How does that sound?

O.k. then, we'll do 1 draw for a line-up, then reverse the same line-up for each consecutive round.

BUT, a twist?

The name drawn first, gets 12 pick, 2nd name drawn gets 11th pick and so on. So last name drawn gets the No. 1 Pick LOL! How does that sound?

Yeah whatever dude! No idea how the NBA.com 1 works, been a Yahoo boy for the last 7 years now! haha But willing to give this a shot and have some fun. Should be good with people we 'sorta' know too.

O.k. we are now full! I will now start making plans for the Lottery draft. May even do it online in a few minutes just to get it done so we can organise the draft itself for this coming weekend.

Curious with the scoring, why is 3pt att worth points? So if someone launches a full court bomb at the buzzer I gain 0.3 points? That's a little odd...

there are many other scoring options available, I thought it was a way of rewarding some offense. Remembering, alot of NBA players don't go throwing them up just to get attempts away. It adds another level of thinking to this league. If alot of people don't like, or anything else, please express your opinions and something will be done.
Suggestions always welcome.

Weren't we supposed to be drafting this morning ... have I missed something?? Is the draft being done from ozcards or the nba.com site??

There's another thread mate, started drafting, but since it's offline draft, taking a while as people have to sign in and then reply with their pick. We're up to 6th, Ducky. Just type in ozcards1 into search and it'll prob pop up with the thread so you can see :)

Back
Top Bottom