NBA Betting for January 2006

I dont think you can multi a player performance to a team win? Like- LeBron scoring this and the Cavs winning.

Anyways.. Im not playing anything today. But I'll call Houston + 7 and Indiana + 8.

Actually, Ill play this.. :p

NBL Round 19 - SYDNEY KINGS v WOLLONGONG HAWKS - Head To Head - SYDNEY KINGS Win 1.35 10.00 34.23
NBL Round 19 - MELBOURNE TIGERS v WEST SYDNEY RAZORBACKS - Head To Head - MELBOURNE TIGERS Win 1.04
WTA Gold Coast Semi Finals - HINGIS v PENNETTA - Head To Head - HINGIS, Martina (SUI) Win 1.50
NBA Thursday 5/1 - HOUSTON ROCKETS at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS - Head To Head - CLEVELAND CAVALIERS Win 1.30
NBA Thursday 5/1 - INDIANA PACERS at GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - Head To Head - GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS Win 1.25
Effective Price: 3.42

1 unit bet. GO MARTINA!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, Larry Hughes is injured. and Houston has won the last 2 games against the Cavs... so yeh. :p

Locky's bet is sweet -- they're different games -- no competitor dependancy I believe...

I'm already on for golf, tennis and NBA today :lol:

ACCEPTED
NBA Thursday 5/1
HOUSTON ROCKETS at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
Game Total
Win Over 190.5

NBA Thursday 5/1
INDIANA PACERS at GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Game Total
Win Under 195.5
$3.78/1

plus the ever hopeful :lol:

ACCEPTED
NBA Thursday 5/1
HOUSTON ROCKETS at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
Head To Head
Line +7.0 HOUSTON ROCKETS

NBA Thursday 5/1
INDIANA PACERS at GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Head To Head
Line +8.0 INDIANA PACERS

Mercedes Championship
Round 1 Two Balls
SINGH v APPLEBY
Two Ball
Win APPLEBY, Stuart

WTA Gold Coast Semi Finals
HINGIS v PENNETTA
Head To Head
Win HINGIS, Martina (SUI)
$13.68/1

One more, couldn't resist

WTA Gold Coast Semi Finals - HINGIS v PENNETTA - Head To Head - HINGIS, Martina (SUI) Win 1.50 2.00 106.50
Mercedes Championship - Round 1 Two Balls - SINGH v APPLEBY - Two Ball - APPLEBY, Stuart Win 2.50
NBA Thursday 5/1 - HOUSTON ROCKETS at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS - Head To Head - HOUSTON ROCKETS Win 3.55
NBA Thursday 5/1 - INDIANA PACERS at GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - Head To Head - INDIANA PACERS Win 4.00
$53.25/1 :lol:

I have a feeling the +8 on the Pacers won't be necessary. They'll beat the Warriors. ;) +7 on TMac and the Rockets sounds quite doable too. I'm just hoping TMac and Lebron both have 30+ pt games.

Hingis at 1.50 is alright. Put $100 on that and you make an instant $50. I doubt Martina will lose and won't be surprised if she goes deep into the semis. Tempting! :p

I'm going to get in on this.
Thanks Carlos! Just remember, when I go broke, I'll be PMing you for a loan;) :p

I just put some bets up:

LeBron - 29-32 points - $2
Houston - Win - $1
S.Jackson (pacers) - 17 points or under - $1
Golden State - Win - $2

Plus a Multi:
Houston and Golden State for the win - $1

Total payout - $20.89 if I can get lucky:D

Damn, missed it!
Oh well, well do it hypathetically to see how much I could have won/lost:D

I just put $1 on:
the Vancouver Canucks to beat the Chicago Blackhawks 2-1
Pays $18!:)

TMAC - 12 pts
LeBron -8 pts

Brad- haha how did you get your money in that quick? Did you pay via credit card?

bankcard with Visa on it, so yeah, credit card.

I was doing something else and didn't realise what time I was suppose to get the bets in. I'm spewin!

Billyhoyle said:
for me today

NBA Thursday 5/1 - INDIANA PACERS at GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - Game Total - Over 195.5

NBA Thursday 5/1 - HOUSTON ROCKETS at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS - Game Total - Under 190.5

and then some muck around parlays

Where were you and your tips BEFORE the game was over? ;) I took Duckypoos tip on the points total... Livin upto the name so far... LOL

Rockets have done their job, now hope the pacers don't get spanked!

Paid
NBA Thursday 5/1 - HOUSTON ROCKETS at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS - Player Performance - T.McGrady (Rockets) - T.McGrady (Rockets) 30 Points Or Over Win 2.25 1.00 9.00 T.McGrady (Rockets) 30 Points Or Over
(Winner)

NBA Thursday 5/1 - HOUSTON ROCKETS at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS - Player Performance - L.James (Cavaliers) - L.James (Cavaliers) 29 - 32 Points Win 4.00 L.James (Cavaliers) 29 - 32 Points
(Winner)

9.00 Effective Price

That's the only thing I won today. :p

Well done Carlos, a WIN is a WIN!! hope that is the start of change of luck for ya - you'll put that $9 on a winning multi 2morrow...

I want the pacers to come within 8 of the warriors... even better if they can win :D

Back
Top Bottom