NBA Betters Come in! $1000 in Prizes!!!

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Yeah right. While you're here, please join. ;) I made up these lines and I'm asking for a small favor from all of you punters. I'll give everyone imaginary 2 units each.. 1 unit = $100.. and I want everyone to please make at least 2 bets on my lines. This is just for one day so use all your units. I just wana see if I have a talent as a bookie. Hehe.

No moneylines... all spreads and totals are at 1.90

1pm
Toronto @ Dallas
Toronto +12.5
Dallas -12.5
Over/Under = 198.5

7pm games:

Knicks @ Wizards
Knicks +5.5
Wizards -5.5
Over/Under = 194.5

Bucks @ Hawks
Bucks -3.5
Hawks +3.5
Over/Under = 187.5

7:30pm games:
Sonics @ Heat
Sonics +8.5
Heat -8.5
Over/Under = 195.5

Bulls @ Sixers

Bulls +3.5
Sixers -3.5
Over/Under = 190.5

8:30pm:

Warriors @ Spurs
Warriors +6.5
Spurs -6.5
Over/Under = 184.5

9pm games:

Bobcats @ Suns
Bobcats +12.5
Suns -12.5
Over/Under = 204.5

Hornets @ Jazz

Hornets +4.5
Jazz -4.5
Over/Under = 183.5

After all the games have been decided.. I'll see if I actually have a profitable day or if you guys kicked my ass. Thanks!

ps.. for those who don't have any idea what this is about.. move along. There's nothing to see here.. stick to NBA cards. [-X

I'll do this again in the near future and will put up a nice prize for the one who has the most payout. ;)

Yer right.. I don't have a spare $3 million. :p You'll eat your words when I take your $200 my friend!

Bucks @ Hawks
Bucks -3.5: 1 Unit
Sonics @ Heat
Over/Under = 195.5: Going for Over 1 Unit.

(Hey Carlos, could you please explain the -3.5 +3.5 etc thingy. Is that Bucks to win by 3.5 points or more? I never placed a bet on them before, only for a win)
Thanks. Thanks for the 200 big ones too! lol I can see you losing out big time on this, lol. Then again, you could thrash everyone

The Truth said:
Bucks @ Hawks
Bucks -3.5: 1 Unit
Sonics @ Heat
Over/Under = 195.5: Going for Over 1 Unit.

(Hey Carlos, could you please explain the -3.5 +3.5 etc thingy. Is that Bucks to win by 3.5 points or more? I never placed a bet on them before, only for a win)
Thanks. Thanks for the 200 big ones too! lol I can see you losing out big time on this, lol. Then again, you could thrash everyone

Hey Brad thanks for joining hehe. Ye[ that means the Bucks need to win by 4 to win the bet. You take away 3.5 pts from their final score.

Ahh I now have $800 in the bank! Thanks for joining guys.. I'll see if I make profit or if I lose big time. ;) No changing bets now! You already entered those!

well my bet on the raptors over the mavs by -12.5 is looking good at half time
raps up by 16 at the break, if ya can believe that

Back
Top Bottom