NBA Bet - Everyone keep your fingers crossed :)

nato78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
Good Afternoon

Im starting to get nervous right now. I put $5 on Indiana, Boston and Portland to win for a return of $156. 1st 2 games im up, and now with 1 quarter to go its 61 all.

SO PULL YOUR FINGER OUT PORTLAND!!!!!!

Hehe sorry everyone, just had to rant for 2 seconds..... worst part is, right now i have to go next door @ work where i have no scores. Is going to be 2 hrs before i find out. Grrrr pooor me :(.

Ok sorry for wasting peoples time lol.

Nato

Sorry man I wouldve wished u luck but.......

hornets.jpg

:p

Oh you broke my heart hehe jk. Well it was a long shot i must admit, but at that point in time i was getting excited. Pretty much as soon as i posted though, Portland started going backwards. Oh well..... would of made the day a lot better thats for sure. 1 of my workmates LOVES the Hornets, so he was giving it to me, good and proper.

Congrats on your wins :). Im too scared at the moment to put $50 on something. I have not much luck most of the time. Last week i had a multi covering about 5 different sports. Now all of them were favourites pretty much. Everything i bet on won, except for and wait for it...... . :( Sri Lanka losing to Bangladesh..... i mean cmon ... lol.

Well you know what to do, you got any good bets...share them :)

I do have 1 quick question before i go.... do you look at injuries before the game? At work we have an NBA tipping comp as well, and finding out injuries before games can be pretty handy. NBA.com and ESPN.com arent always upto date.

Have fun, and i might write down my bets for tomorrow in here.

Nato

nato78 said:
Oh you broke my heart hehe jk. Well it was a long shot i must admit, but at that point in time i was getting excited. Pretty much as soon as i posted though, Portland started going backwards. Oh well..... would of made the day a lot better thats for sure. 1 of my workmates LOVES the Hornets, so he was giving it to me, good and proper.

Congrats on your wins :). Im too scared at the moment to put $50 on something. I have not much luck most of the time. Last week i had a multi covering about 5 different sports. Now all of them were favourites pretty much. Everything i bet on won, except for and wait for it...... . :( Sri Lanka losing to Bangladesh..... i mean cmon ... lol.

Well you know what to do, you got any good bets...share them :)

I do have 1 quick question before i go.... do you look at injuries before the game? At work we have an NBA tipping comp as well, and finding out injuries before games can be pretty handy. NBA.com and ESPN.com arent always upto date.

Have fun, and i might write down my bets for tomorrow in here.

Nato

Hey mate.. yep I look at injuries.. like tom, Carter might not be able to play.

121s <--- drop by this link. A few of us members go here for NBA topics and NBA betting.

nato78 said:
Everything i bet on won, except for and wait for it...... . :( Sri Lanka losing to Bangladesh..... i mean cmon ... lol.

Remember the 'Deshies knocked us off in England. These kids can play, and will only continue to get better.

Thanks for the link :). Carter might not play...mmm will check that out. Im just at centrebet now looking to see what i can waste some money on. Sad part is i dont really have it to waste hehe, thats biggest reason i keep it small.

And yes, i remember the day Bangladesh beat us... oh sad times, dont even mention us losing to England :( lol. Can't remember the guys name, he was young and had "Ashraf" in his name somewhere, carted the Aussies around for 100, now that was some innings.

Bet safe and talk to you soon, im going back to centrebet :p.

Back
Top Bottom