Charlie Villanueva, SF/PF, Pistons
Carlos Boozer, PF/C, Jazz

SECOND TEAM
Steve Nash, PG, Suns
Ben Gordon, SG, Pistons
Mike Dunleavy Jr., SF, Pacers
Antawn Jamison, PF, Cavs
David Lee, C, Knicks

are these the "crap" defenders matty? i know nash can turn the ball over a few times with his "fancy pants" passing, but ........ ???? ???

Fish has ok team defense, just his on ball D he can't handle the quick guards.
Nash should be on the first team.... he has no D of any kind

If only Ryan Anderson had made the second team I would have had a PC Trifecta.

In defense of Nash (pardon the pun) what he gives up in defense he makes up in offense.

Cheers
Matt

If only Ryan Anderson had made the second team I would have had a PC Trifecta.

In defense of Nash (pardon the pun) what he gives up in defense he makes up in offense.

Cheers
Matt

Agree Matt! I was waiting for you to post!

It's just a thread to create some discussion, don't give trade away all your PC stuff :D :lol:

yeah Steve, poor defensive all stars.
disagree with Nash?
i don't think I've seen him play enough to really agree or disagree

ok righto, thnx for the confimation mate. dayyyynnng i didnt realise Nash and Booz wouldve been up there though. even Lee somewhat. good to know though.

ok righto, thnx for the confimation mate. dayyyynnng i didnt realise Nash and Booz wouldve been up there though. even Lee somewhat. good to know though.

yep. i'll sleep better tonight! :lol::thumbsup::lol:
nah it was just written by some chump for thebleacherreport.com, i subscribe to their email, just thought it was interesting as a reversal of what we normally do, that is, decide the best teams etc.

HAHA i suscribe to that aswell how is some of the crap that they come out with "Lebron to maimi" "Lebron to new york" "why Lebron will play for the bulls" Lebron to charlotte""Lebron to play for the brisbane Bullets" jokes haha worse than a bloody WHO magazine

Back
Top Bottom