Motor Sport NASCAR - Press Pass closes their doors.

C'moooon Upper Deck.

New deal announced, and its Panini

http://www.beckett.com/news/2016/02/panini-america-confirms-nascar-trading-cards-license/

I was rooting for Upper Deck, but in the last 8-10 months I've really soured on the way they're handling the NHL license. Too many high priced single pack releases with garbage like manufactured patches and sticker autos. Designs haven't been great either.

So while I have my issues with Panini, these days I do miss that they provided a second option in the Hockey market. And it'll be nice just to have something NASCAR again. Here's hoping they at least try to match what Press Pass put out.

Be away for a while, so I've just caught up to see Prizm and Torque.

Prizm is Prizm, but Torque looks decent. On card autos, numerous relic types, lets just hope they're genuine and not "event" used or manufactured.

Fairly certain there is no manufactured stuff, plethora of materials used in the inserts, sheet metal, tyres race suits, gloves and shoes.

So as usual for Prizm it looks like its all sticker autos. Torque appears to be on-card (but they use the phrase "hard signed").

There was also some chat a month ago about Certified - but only as a blaster - and National Treasures.