clayton
here they are

t-mac 91/750
d miles 39/750
allen iverson 8/50
king james ultimate signature

very happy with these wasnt expecting alot

cheers

Just your luck! lol. I can only imagine if Uncle Stevo cracked a Ultimate pack:roll: hehe.

Awesome auto! That woulda felt good seeing that I bet

The Truth said:
Just your luck! lol. I can only imagine if Uncle Stevo cracked a Ultimate pack:roll: hehe.

No chance brad.... ive pulled 1 good card..and that was out of a box some1else picked for me....ide pull garbage...so no big dollar single packs for me..

wall3ace said:
thanks for the nice comments towards my scans stevo.lol

ooopps... damn sorry about that mate... im in between watching auctions...really pleased you got a great card there bud !!
Didnt mean to be rude..sorry

thats awesome mate, its always heartening to see a fellow oz collector pull an mj or bron auto...makes me believe theres still a chance for me to pull one!

HUGE congrats on the Bron Auto! Out of one pack!

About time members are starting to really pull the big cards. The amount of Jordans, Brons etc here has grown a lot more than the amount of members. Seems luck is growing here at a faster rate.

Its a nice auto and nice auto set too that will hold like most ultimate product.

OMG... thats "MAJO" hit the goal.... congrant with 1 pack break. Got the money back and make bouns of it!!!

Awesome Lebron! Great to see some great pulls here on the boards.

Cheers
Matt

I think that is the 3rd LBJ auto that has been pulled in as many weeks on these boards!!! Go Ozcards!! Give me and "O"

BTW - Nice cards Dude!!!