My NRL Custom Card Thread Updated (30/03)

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

With the NRL season over I had some free time and did a few more custom cards (lots in progress) for my own PC and hopefully be able to get them signed sometime next season.

I'll keep updating them here.

The first one up is of a recent NRL Champion.....

SBW SUPERSTARS copy.jpg

And the finished product.......printed on Canvas............ like UD Chronology. Would look great signed in Silver pen! ;)

IMG_2218.jpg

Once again these are for my own PC and not for sale.

Stay tuned for some "NRL Superfractor" style cards coming soon.

Any feedback is welcome!

Cheers
Matt

Yes I did....but some of the next cards coming I have had printed via a colleague in the us.

Cheers
Matt

Hi everyone,

With the NRL season over I had some free time and did a few more custom cards (lots in progress) for my own PC and hopefully be able to get them signed sometime next season.

I'll keep updating them here.

The first one up is of a recent NRL Champion.....

SBW SUPERSTARS copy.jpg

And the finished product.......printed on Canvas............ like UD Chronology. Would look great signed in Silver pen! ;)

IMG_2218.jpg

Once again these are for my own PC and not for sale.

Stay tuned for some "NRL Superfractor" style cards coming soon.

Any feedback is welcome!

Cheers
Matt
I would love to have that SBW card.

Big fan of classy minimalism in a card design, this is one of the best custom cards I've seen on here. Nice work.

Like that you went with textured stock too (i'm also a sucker for UD's Canvas cards in their Series 1 & 2 hockey releases)

Thanks...

Lets just say i got a glimpse of the ones that are coming from the US......wow!

In honour of Select I am going to give a Select Type preview of the card.....

Super.jpg

Cheers
Matt

I also would like to know the cost :) im already loving the look of them from the tiny preview lol

Back
Top Bottom