My New TTM Thread

Just called the number on Richard Hadlee's website to get an address. Richard himself picked up and we had a good 10 minute conversation. He gave me his address and said he would be more than happy to sign as many cards/ pictures as I want. Richard is a great man!

Last edited:
PM me for Len Pascoe's email. I'm taking onboard Naz's advice! I got two photos signed plus he gave me an address I am willing to share to genuine collectors.

Sorry for being inactive for so long but I guess a new year and a new start!
Just telling you that I have found an address in NZ for Tim Southee. Will post if I get a result.

Just a suggestion guys - you might wish to keep addresses of players off the public forum. By all means share them amongst yourselves via PM, but bear in mind, you're putting out addresses for all and sundry to see, including people who are only interested in getting autographs so they can sell them. Just makes it harder for genuine collectors to get autographs when the players are being inundated with requests. Just my two cents worth!
Naz, I know I'm responding 9 months after you originally wrote it, but just to let you know I would never publish a 'private' address or a house address but I think that I should post agents addresses or grade teams addresses because they are public info. Cheers

Naz, I know I'm responding 9 months after you originally wrote it, but just to let you know I would never publish a 'private' address or a house address but I think that I should post agents addresses or grade teams addresses because they are public info. Cheers

Entirely up to you guys how you handle these matters. I still think it's not the best approach to be posting up addresses of any sort on a public forum. I've been collecting for 20+ years and know for a fact that certain addresses get "burnt" when there is an influx of requests. It's one thing to help out genuine collectors by providing them with details of what addresses have been reliable (public or private) via a PM. Completely different thing when you put them up on a forum to say - HEY EVERYONE - player A is signing whatever you send to him/her at address XYZ - suddenly there's a rush of people writing all at the same time and before you know it some clerical worker starts returning the items unsigned or simply binning your items, leading to a bunch of people moaning that the player couldn't even be bothered returning their stuff. Seen it all before lol.

Suit yourselves though. I've done my share of TTM and if I get nothing more from this point on, it wouldn' worry me in the least :)

I agree!
Maybe you could publish a list of TTM's you have got over the years, would be very interested!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
First post of the year!!
Bryce McGain
Received: Signed business card, photo, letter
Address: Pm me

Darren Sammy
Received: Signed photo
Address: Cricket Tasmania

Joe Root
Received: Signed card
Address: Email (Pm me)

Jacques Kallis
Received: Signed A4 Photo
Address: Email (Pm me)

Kane Richardson
Received: Signed Photo
Address: SA Cricket

Moisés Henriques
Received: Signed Photo, Letter
Address: Cricket NSW

Brad Hodge
Received: Signed card, photo
Address: Pm me

Sachin Tendulkar
Received: Signed Photo
Address: SCG during Bradman Oration Dinner 2014

Simon O'Donnell
Received: Signed A4 Paper
Address: Email (pm me)

I think we sometimes forget as fans how lucky we actually are that current and past players (as well as their managers and admin people) take the time and effort to organise the signing of our various bits and pieces, 99% of the time for free. That's why I do get quite pissed off with the number of "in person" or "TTM" items that inevitably end up on eBay. These guys and girls aren't obliged to sign our TTM requests and I sometimes wonder how the hell Sir Donald Bradman used to cope with receiving hundreds of letters per WEEK!

The above is not directed at anyone in particular, perhaps it's mainly just a reminder to cherish your signed items and be grateful to the person or people who took time out of their day to do it for you. Because of where I live I don't have access to IP signature opportunities so I do TTM requests - and we're only talking two or three per year. As @nazimcricket can tell you, there's only so much bloody space a bloke has to put stuff :)

I count myself extremely fortunate to have "To/Dear Matt" photos from Adam West (TV's Batman), Denise Scott (comedian), Dermott Brereton, Andrew Gaze, Stephanie Rice, Micky Dolenz (drummer from The Monkees), Kim Hughes, Patrick Rafter, Layne Beachley and Alan Fletcher ("Neighbours"). Because they are personalised to me of course I can never sell them. BECAUSE they are personalised to me, I never will :)

I still feel like the best signature to get is a "IP" as you got to have a few words with the actual person hand signing your item. It means alot more to me and my collection actually meeting the player than receiving a returned item signed by the player whom you never actually meet? That's my opinion but i also understand some collector's don't get the chance to meet there idols in which the next best thing would be receiving a parcel in the post with some wholesome goodness inside. Katrina.

I think we sometimes forget as fans how lucky we actually are that current and past players (as well as their managers and admin people) take the time and effort to organise the signing of our various bits and pieces, 99% of the time for free. That's why I do get quite pissed off with the number of "in person" or "TTM" items that inevitably end up on eBay. These guys and girls aren't obliged to sign our TTM requests and I sometimes wonder how the hell Sir Donald Bradman used to cope with receiving hundreds of letters per WEEK!

The above is not directed at anyone in particular, perhaps it's mainly just a reminder to cherish your signed items and be grateful to the person or people who took time out of their day to do it for you. Because of where I live I don't have access to IP signature opportunities so I do TTM requests - and we're only talking two or three per year. As @nazimcricket can tell you, there's only so much bloody space a bloke has to put stuff :)

I count myself extremely fortunate to have "To/Dear Matt" photos from Adam West (TV's Batman), Denise Scott (comedian), Dermott Brereton, Andrew Gaze, Stephanie Rice, Micky Dolenz (drummer from The Monkees), Kim Hughes, Patrick Rafter, Layne Beachley and Alan Fletcher ("Neighbours"). Because they are personalised to me of course I can never sell them. BECAUSE they are personalised to me, I never will :)

I completely agree mate, I'm lucky to have personalized autographs from such athletes as Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Greg Norman, Adam Scott, Emma Snowsill, Shane Warne and Ricky Ponting to name a few.

The other day, I saw a personalised hand written letter by Stuart MacGill on ebay apologising for the delay in return and thanking him for his letter. :(

Right now, I'm at the hotel of the Scorchers and Hurricanes and I've got cards signed of Tait, Milenko, Christian and Boyce, two jerseys from Joe Mennie and one of his match worn jerseys signed!!!!!
:OOOO

I completely agree mate, I'm lucky to have personalized autographs from such athletes as Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Greg Norman, Adam Scott, Emma Snowsill, Shane Warne and Ricky Ponting to name a few.

How did you go about the NFL autos. Have been tempted to try but not sure of the process in terms of declarations being international post etc.

Back
Top Bottom