My New TTM Thread

How did you go about the NFL autos. Have been tempted to try but not sure of the process in terms of declarations being international post etc.

If it's just cards or photos you don't need any declarations. Just need US stamps from the SASE.

I'm going to attempt a few baseballs and jerseys soon, just have to figure out how to print the customs forms for SASE.

That would be sweet getting those back.'

Keep me in the loop if possible if you thinking of doing any US sports with photos/cards. If they sign multiples, might be keen to chip in etc.

That would be sweet getting those back.'

Keep me in the loop if possible if you thinking of doing any US sports with photos/cards. If they sign multiples, might be keen to chip in etc.
Dirk Nowitzki works, but the best American success I've had was Shaquille O'Neill, and they both sign multiples.

Could anyone tell me if Western Australian cricketers sign thru the WACA and if Queenslanders sign thru QLD cricket.
Cheers

Sent letters off to Pat Cummins, Ben Rohrer, Ben Dunk and Clive Rose yesterday.
I'm returning home from Tassie tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a stash waiting for me!
If anyone would like to see some TTM autographs from sports such as soccer, tennis and golf, tell me and I'll post them!

Recently got replies from Rohrer, Dunk, Patterson and Cummins, but unfortunately, Dunk and patterson were either bad pen or smudged. Photos will be up soon!

Recently, I have received successes from Beau Webster and Callum Ferguson!
Also, I am wondering if anyone would be interested in 10x15cm signed photos of Socceroos players that i have for sale?

Mate, how do I PM you? There seems to be no option.

Thanks!

First post of the year!!
Bryce McGain
Received: Signed business card, photo, letter
Address: Pm me

Darren Sammy
Received: Signed photo
Address: Cricket Tasmania

Joe Root
Received: Signed card
Address: Email (Pm me)

Jacques Kallis
Received: Signed A4 Photo
Address: Email (Pm me)

Kane Richardson
Received: Signed Photo
Address: SA Cricket

Moisés Henriques
Received: Signed Photo, Letter
Address: Cricket NSW

Brad Hodge
Received: Signed card, photo
Address: Pm me

Sachin Tendulkar
Received: Signed Photo
Address: SCG during Bradman Oration Dinner 2014

Simon O'Donnell
Received: Signed A4 Paper
Address: Email (pm me)[/QUOTE]
Mte

Long time, no post

Got Mitchell Starc about two weeks ago...
Via CNSW
Took about a year
Received 11 cards signed

Back
Top Bottom