My last Penny mailday of the year.

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey all,

Had these sitting around for a while so figured I better send them home for Christmas!
GS Motherload #81of99
Motherload #81of99.JPG

Flawless Ruby #13of15
Flawless Ruby #13of15.JPG

Finishes Gold #5of10
Flawless finishes #5of10.JPG

Noir #28of35
Noir #28of35.JPG

my Favourite even though its a college uni its still a beautiful looking card inhand SP Chirography #3of3 sometimes simple is best!
Sp Chirography #3of3.JPG

Thanks for looking, have a great Christmas and new years!

Ant

Did you just very subtlely dis Flawless? Trumped by Chirography? They're all nice but I'm with you, Flawless over-rated imho (but still uber quality cardboard!)

All quality cards mate, Merry Christmas.
Thanks Mark, I am like you and only picking up what I like these days... Have a great Christmas mate and I will probably start using that sig you made me in the new year, so thanks for that too:thumbsup:!

Did you just very subtlely dis Flawless? Trumped by Chirography? They're all nice but I'm with you, Flawless over-rated imho (but still uber quality cardboard!)
So you picked up on that;)! Hard to believe when your favourite cards come out of the cheaper products! Don't get me wrong Flawless Finishes its a great looking set except the players have no chance to sign unless they sign over their photo and my case the auto isn't too bad, but some I have seen are terrible! But having said that when you bring out 200 cards of a player every year hard to come up with all good ideas, I would suggest cutting back but pretty sure the greedy men at top would hate that idea!

Yeah that Chirography is well designed, wish UD would get their s*** together enough to make a play on the NBA market again...
You and me both Mate, definitely a superior product IMO. Panini make some good stuff but when you think fav sets of all time, Exquisite and Black are always top of the list for me!

Love them all :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Congratulations :thumbsup:
Thanks heaps JP, Been a bit of a slower year for me so just picking up stuff I really like:D!

Pretty sick mailday, my pick is the flawless auto (had upper deck look like design)

Back
Top Bottom