My Intro

tctech

The Man To See
Real Name
Tom
Hey Guys,

My name is Tom and I'm from Perth. I've been into basketball all my life, playing the game everyday since I was 6 till about 21, where I have reduced my playing time to 1-2 times a week. I collected basketball cards when I was small, like at the age of 8 and stopped when I was about 12. I started again last year but stopped like 2 months later.

I'm selling off my collection which I have made in my 2 months of collecting, which was a phase I had last year. As you can see I got out of that basketball card phase fairly quickly and need to offload my collection as its not really doing anything but sitting in a box. I still love the sport and always will, but card collection is just not my thing and I'm too old for it .

Anyway, You can find my auction in the "For Sale" section. I hope you guys are interested in my Yao T-Mac collection, as it all needs to go!

we welcome to the site anyway, good luck with selling your cards

Forgot to add that I have 100% positive feedback on ebay as 'tctradings' with a score of 82 mostly coming from sales of computer hardware which I had done in the past, and have had a few on overclockers.com.au forum as 'Tomi360'. You can message me on any of these mediums to verify its me
Also the reason why I'm selling on the forums and not on ebay is due to most buyers being in the US, and they can only pay by paypal, and i've heard of many instances where international buyers have made chargebacks against sellers even if they have recieved their products.

scottsophie said:
Welcome to the boards. Who says theres an age limit on collecting, I hope the bug bites again and we see you around a bit.

Hehe, I think im at the age where I have to start investing money in real investments, for example a house. I dont think its a wise decision for me to be in this hobby right now, maybe when I'm a bit more older and have my house already :)

Back
Top Bottom