My Collection Part 1 - New And Old

lostones

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Winston
Pretty new here..Thought I would share the cards I picked up over the last year and a half... just the stuff in the box below.
8a45fe7f.jpg

77940e51.jpg

I got the PMG red as a gift from Crackberry! It was a total surprise, thanks again!
30d84276.jpg

All these cards are selling for double what I got them for. Glad I got them when I did, cause I wouldn't be able to afford them now.... let alone his rookie year stuff.
d4934fe4.jpg

3bf5dd62.jpg

c0faf8b6.jpg

I got the dual Lopez auto as a replacement for a horford / arthur dual auto from sp signature?? The funny thing is I bought the redemption just so I could ask for a replacement. I knew Horford wasn't signing so I took a gamble just to see what I could get. I basically bought myself a surprise, which it was and a good one too. I always wanted a dual auto of them. The card is pretty nice and on card autos too, couldn't have asked for a better replacement.

My one card LO collection, lol.
2353afd6.jpg

a860c10d.jpg

A few cards from my "special" patch collection, which is on hold..
c6efe923.jpg

My player box collection.. I have Michael Jordan /23 at my office. Looking for Erving and Garnett!
e829f834.jpg

My gold rookie /25 collection. I have around 34 of 40.. almost done!
1a3e0a1e.jpg

Completed!
494554ea.jpg

Basic jersey cards from 08-09 Bowman Draft Picks & Stars. Not buying them, only keeping them from box breaks.
4c202ffa.jpg

Some more from 08-09 SPRT.. my friend Velotic gave me most of them and the rest came from box breaks. Some of them just have white, while others have other colors and some have 1 white and 1 color. I'm going after a set of each.
fcdffd3c.jpg

I'll do part 2 when I get a chance.. thanks for looking!

nice cards mate..massive haul of awesomeness!! love the rose exqusite patches.. /50..i have the same one.. looks awesome in hand ey!? :)

---------- Post added 29-12-2010 at 09:59 PM ----------

and crackberry.. he a legend..!! such a nice guy.. but he addicted to cards!! lol

Wow dude you have some amazing cards in you collection. I really like the Rose stuff. Hopefully his cards will continue to increase in value for you!!

hey guys... thanks for the warm welcome... glad you guys liked the collection

I collect Gilbert Arenas and his cards make up a lot of my collection, that will be part 2 : )

Sweet as roses! Like the Kobe and MJ autos best of all - got some nice big set chases going on there too! Good luck!

Sick collection! Minh is a legend love the PMG! Love your special patch collection aswell some of the patches are crazy!

Back
Top Bottom