For Sale My balls are now sold Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
naaa seriously ... game used scrotum

I think the whole point of a double entendre is too keep the mystery, luckliy no mods on here to shut this one down :lol:

Poor russell may wake up later feeling as though he has bought tainted balls and retract his offer!

I think the whole point of a double entendre is too keep the mystery, luckliy no mods on here to shut this one down :lol:

Poor russell may wake up later feeling as though he has bought tainted balls and retract his offer!

HaHa, gonna take that extra step, wouldn't be surprised if i get a warning for inappropriate behavior but how bout a pube on a card?

they'll go "nuts" when they read this thread

OR bananas!

---------- Post added 31-12-2010 at 04:00 PM ----------

hahaha we're gone! mostly me though, just want to say, b4 i get suspended, you guys have been great to talk too, and hope you enjoy the new years! Have a safe holiday!

i am sure they will take it in their stride! Unless they are intimidated by the size and quality of the balls on offer...

I still have the balls in my posession, they are getting a little sweaty as I pack them up for their long journey down south!

I don't know how much longer this talk can go on for!

I have to acknowledge they are no longer mine and find something else to play with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom