My bad but good fortunes

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
From my mail day on friday I got a Olajuwon Ultrimate sigs as well as an 8x10 Elvin Hayes Auto.http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=5203
I posted a thread having a sook over them charging me $15 US for postage.When I received the cards the card the Olajuwon was in a magnetic holder but the 8x10 was just thrown in the bubble mailer unpretected with the Olajuwon sitting on top of it. Needless to say the 8x10 was trashed when I received it from being creased as well as dinted from the magnetic holder. I contacted the seller (not expecting much of the New Yorker)and they said sorry (said it was a 1 off) what would I like them to do.

I said I wanted to be refunded for the Elvin as well as half the postage. She
said ok not a probelm. Then to my suprise I recieved a email saying she has refunded me the full amount . So I have now scored the Olajuwon for free as well as the damaged Elvin. So stoked.
So I can recomend these Ebayer- user name is yorkers0089

Yeah good news on the refund........very silly they posted like that so I would be hesitant to buy a 8x10 of them, one of or not it still happened and that's enough to put me off.

Beacuse she was so genuine. She not only realised her mistake and refunded payment on that Item but refunded my other items and all postage, so i got everything for free. I'll buy off her again and I;m pretty sure she will not post items like that again as it cost the $40.

Back
Top Bottom