My Allen Iverson Topps Finest Moments Autograph chase..

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey guys,

I just thought it'd be nice to show you, my fellow friends, of the set that I have been chasing enthusiastically, for the past 3 years. Not many collectors liked this set due to the fact that it features sticker autograph, but when you collect him as your player, you don't really have a choice. Besides, I disagree and thinks this set, is one of the nicest recent released set (looks/design wise). I honestly do not think, that on card autograph will suit this foil-type card but that doesn't mean that I prefer on-card autograph more than stickers. :)

As for the layout on how I chose to present these 19 cards, it was all in the fun (spiced things up by randomly re-arranged the card, judging by the picture). I apologize if it happened to be too cheesy for some people, in any way but I thought why not put effort and test out my once decent, graphics skills that I have not used for so long. I just wish that you guys could read, AI's Finest Moments mentioned per card but that was not the case. Even though the picture is rather big & somewhat clear (which I hope the auto size will take care of before someone here complains about it), it is not detailed enough to read all of his achievements, printed on the back of every card. When I have the set completed, I will re-do it and make it more presentable. When you're only chasing two sets, you seem to have all the time in the world to work on things like this. :lol:

And yes, any assistance for helping me to get acquire last nugget won't be forgotten and unrewarded.

Anyway, I will be away for 2 months to Indonesia, spending Christmas, New Year's & the birthday of my partner. I'm leaving on the 19th of December, so I would like to wish you guys a Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Years. Will be back in the chase very soon. :p

By the way, as for my other chase, 03-04 Ultimate Triple Game Jersey Patches #/15, incredibly, in a matter of 2 days, I've managed to secure two more, which means that I now own 5 out of the 15 printed, with one available for future purchase, when the owner is ready.

Regards,

henkita217

Finest-Moments_Set_Forums_Edited.JPG

You just got back and you're already taking off again! Hope you have a great xmas and goodluck with the chases!

Thank you for your support guys. Greatly motivating & appreciated.

Maybe, it was too overdone? Hehehe.. :lol:

Anyway, I think it's a better look this way. :)

05-06_Topps_Finest_Finest-Moments-#19_Uncirculated-Autograph_#AIA19_03-out-of-03_Watermarked.jpg

Really awesome collection! :) Pics are too tiny for full appreciation though! Can't tell what they are numbered out of besides the last one!

Thank you for your support guys. Greatly motivating & appreciated.

Maybe, it was too overdone? Hehehe.. :lol:

Anyway, I think it's a better look this way. :)

Very nice Hendra!!

I'd love to hear some pointers on the watermark feature you've included. I'd like to take up the same methods.

Hope you can complete the set mate!

That is such a cool set bro!! I really hope you're able to keep that set together and of course find the missing piece, cause it looks amazing. Have a good chrissy in Indo and good luck on the chase!

Really awesome collection! :) Pics are too tiny for full appreciation though! Can't tell what they are numbered out of besides the last one!

:thumbsup: And that's being honest.

So, I thought I'd post; Up Close & Personal, for you guys. They came up really well on the scans actually. I'm really surprised.

#AIA1 - First one printed, fresh out of the machine, #1/3. :lol: And believe it or not, this was the 1st FM, that kick started my craving to collect them all. It's now starting to sound like Pokeman. Ha ha..!

05-06_Topps_Finest_Finest-Moments-#01_Uncirculated-Autograph_#AIA1_01-out-of-03_Watermarked.jpg

WHOA!! Nice collection there Hendra. Have you ever seen the last one?

That's the fun thing Benny. I have yet to see the last one but I know what it looks like. The last one is actually a "cool" looking one. Unlike the jump shot or lay up pictures, it's different so ya, just makes it more fun by not having seen the last one, yet. :p

Very nice Hendra!!

I'd love to hear some pointers on the watermark feature you've included. I'd like to take up the same methods.

Hope you can complete the set mate!

Daymnnn, that's crazy! Ha ha. Nice song, ay dude?

Well, I use Photoshop for anything graphical, including the watermark. Simple, I just adjust the "Opacity" & "Fill", of the font. I dragged mine down, all the way down to 50%.

PM me with more details, with your inquiry.

Man, I think it may have been the spot I clicked the photo, but it used to just open up as a really small thumbnail from photobucket, but it opened up as a different window with a larger picture this time around, and they are freaking sweet! They're all numbered out of 3! That is a nearly impossible feat with the amount of Iverson collectors out there :blink: :D

Hi, did u get my last pm? Thanks

Hi,

I did get your last PM and I replied back, by re-sending the email I sent to you.

Check your spam or junk mail section, if you still haven't received my email by now.

I'm going to be overseas for almost 3 months, starting from tomorrow anyway, so I won't be active.

Thanks for your interests.

henkita217

Back
Top Bottom