My #21 Garnett collection

Nice site. Great collection.

May look into that at some point for myself in the future.

absolutely epic!!
I can definitely appreciate the time taken to accumulate all those Jersey numbered cards!

Reminds me of "ExquisiteCollector" and his collection of Lebron's 04'05 Exquisite's Jersey #/'d Numbered Cards where he has every card available from that year that could possibly be #23/**

absolutely epic!!
I can definitely appreciate the time taken to accumulate all those Jersey numbered cards!

Reminds me of "ExquisiteCollector" and his collection of Lebron's 04'05 Exquisite's Jersey #/'d Numbered Cards where he has every card available from that year that could possibly be #23/**

I miss Tim. Do you have a link to his collection? He's kinda gone underground to a degree.

I miss Tim. Do you have a link to his collection? He's kinda gone underground to a degree.
Also.... If I owned his collection I would go underground too. Deep underground!

I don't think it would be outrageous of me to say that I think his collection would be worth well in excess of $1Million!

Next time you have a free hour or 2, go back through his old mail days on HK and decide for yourself!

Also.... If I owned his collection I would go underground too. Deep underground!

I don't think it would be outrageous of me to say that I think his collection would be worth well in excess of $1Million!

Next time you have a free hour or 2, go back through his old mail days on HK and decide for yourself!
Actually that's not a bad idea!

Back
Top Bottom