Musicicians thread

Howey21

u18's WABL
Real Name
Justin
G'day fellas,
Just a little place for us musicians to talk.
Talk a little about your instruments, tastes in music, hell even 'need xxxx band member' is allowed :thumbsup:
Oh and pics are a must in this thread for all of us gearheads :p.

Here are my baby's
l_143ce927de424e85bb56b64f09fdcad9.jpg

Gear:
Krank Rev JR, ENGL Screamer, ENGL 4x12
Ibanez RG 770, LTD MH400
MXR GT OD, MXR 10 band EQ, Vox Wah

I listen to a variety of music even though my set up leans to the metal side of things. I play in 2 metal bands playing a variety of metalcore/melodic death metal but with a positive upbeat vibe in general. I also love aussie rock such as jebediah and motor ace, unfortunatly most 15 year olds don't want to play that kind of stuff so no luck finding a band for my alternative musical needs as of yet.

Post away!! :thumbsup:

play electronic and noise, indie rock.

gear:

korg ms2000
alesis micron
korg ea1

fender strat
fender telecaster
legend acoustic 6 string

Been playing the Triangle for about 19 Years I'm pretty well known in and around Triangle circles.

351-Triangle-L.jpg

Will also wait anxiously as I hear quite a few members here are quite adept at playing the Skin Flute.

you like motor ace? you beauty!!!!

great gear btw :)
G'day fellas,
Just a little place for us musicians to talk.
Talk a little about your instruments, tastes in music, hell even 'need xxxx band member' is allowed :thumbsup:
Oh and pics are a must in this thread for all of us gearheads :p.

Here are my baby's
l_143ce927de424e85bb56b64f09fdcad9.jpg

Gear:
Krank Rev JR, ENGL Screamer, ENGL 4x12
Ibanez RG 770, LTD MH400
MXR GT OD, MXR 10 band EQ, Vox Wah

I listen to a variety of music even though my set up leans to the metal side of things. I play in 2 metal bands playing a variety of metalcore/melodic death metal but with a positive upbeat vibe in general. I also love aussie rock such as jebediah and motor ace, unfortunatly most 15 year olds don't want to play that kind of stuff so no luck finding a band for my alternative musical needs as of yet.

Post away!! :thumbsup:

ive released about 10 albums, couple of video plays on rage and the like, some radio play.

Pssh 10 albums it that all, I've released 13 and they all went multi-myrrh.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

BTW, I'm interested in to see peoples musical tastes. Like I would like to see the how many people are in to; Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band, Pink Foyd, you know the good old days bands. ;)

P.S. I don't think you want me to post a list of all the bands I'm into. :p

Back
Top Bottom