murali sig i.d please?

brendo

I like turtles
Real Name
Brendan
hey everybody, im a cricket fan but not a collector and picked up this bat today and was wondering if anybody could i.d or inform who's auto this is? murali?

2013-06-10175537-1_zps4936e732.jpg

its got de silva, atapatu etc so im pretty sure they are all sri lankan, i did the standard ebay comparison of murali and its not the same on cric balls.. could this be an early sig and he scribbles now?

would appreciate any help,

from an nrl fan to a cricket fan :)

I saw this bat listed for sale and wondered then if the signatures were quite right. It is possible that the Murali signed differently in the early days, that's by no means uncommon, but I would like a closer look at all the signatures to see if they stack up.

I saw this bat listed for sale and wondered then if the signatures were quite right. It is possible that the Murali signed differently in the early days, that's by no means uncommon, but I would like a closer look at all the signatures to see if they stack up.

here's the best pic i could take

2013-06-10173704_zpsc31fd329.jpg

if its the same sale you saw then the guy claimed ponting and taylor were on it, i might not collect much cricket stuff but i know a taylor and ponting well, knew on his listing pic and inquired, long story short i picked bits and pieces of his stuff and made a bargain of a deal (lockyer sig and webcke book) for less than half what he wanted, as im leaving he chucked 2 more books in free then just gave me the bat (who am i to complain :))

i can make out da silva, ranatunga, atapatu and what i believe is murali

what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom