Motley Crue

tezzajw

OzCardTrader
Motley fucking Crue two nights in a row...

Honest opinion: Good, but not great. Vince Neil doesn't sing all of the words, which is a bit lame. The music was good, they sounded fairly tight.

Very pissed off that they couldn't change the set list for the second night. We had an almost identical set except they dropped two medley songs to include another different song at the end.

The highlight had to be Tommy's Titty-cam though. Good to see the girls busting them out and proud of it!

I saw the Crue in 1990 and they were louder and wilder then. Two tame performances this time around from some older rockers. Glad I went, but wishing that they could have mixed it up a little more than they did.

Did anyone else go??? (Don't tell me you're all political correct fags that like hip-hop shit and black-rap-crap!)

Awesome!!

Dr Feelgood. Used to love that song!!

Dont listen to them much. Dont have any of their songs to be honest. lol.

But there's nothing wrong with the Hip-Hop stuff... old man... lol.

Good stuff on the concert tho! I'm sure Tommy's cam was unreal!!!! The last one I saw of his was!! (anyone member the one with a certain ms Anderson??????) :shock:

Did anyone else go??? (Don't tell me you're all political correct fags that like hip-hop shit and black-rap-crap!)[/quote]

How exactly does liking hip hop and 'black rap crap' relate to being a politically correct homosexual??? :?

I love hip hop but i also love rock and metal too (ive played guitar and been in bands for 13 years)...so what does that make me...bisexual? fuck, my girlfriend's gonna be pissed!

and why the fuck would you go to see them 2 nights in a row? of course theyre gonna play pretty much the same set list...bands dont have a completely new set list every gig. :roll:

How exactly does liking hip hop and 'black rap crap' relate to being a politically correct homosexual???

Yeah JZA, I listen to Rap, but I play Bass in a punk band for the last 6 years. Listen predominantly to Rap and Punk, but my fave band is probably Korn. People have to stop being so narrow minded and learn that just because they like one style of music that it is forbidden to listen to anything else. Some of us are fairly young so some music doesn't make it to our ears! Saying that don't mind the Crue, but don't go out of my way to listen to them. Any way enough of that, don't want any more arguments appearing on the site (not that this is what that is), making comments becuase music is a huge part of my life and has always been since The Jacksons!

Did I also mention I luuuuuv Mariah Carey! :p

Mariah, you're on Fire!!!!!!

Allstar cards inc said:
With Motley Crue's aging fanbase, Tommy's cam might start to look like a National Geographic doco on Africa!!!

Some of the girls that Tommy had in focus would be lucky to get into a nightclub. There were some very juicy, young samples of flesh on display. Isn't there a website along the lines of "Turned 18 today..."

As for the hip-hop crap stuff - whatever! Shit music is shit music, whatever you want to call it! (I'm just fucking stirring the pot, so don't start a flame war over it).

Anyway... they were two good nights. Just thought that I would share it with you loving people.

Yeah I know mate, my comment was to JZA. Have you read the Motley Crue book yet, if so is it any good, my best mates reading it and I might borrow it after him.

Clarkes - it was good. However, it wasn't "fucking brilliant" like some people were saying after the show. Some people were claiming it was the best show that they had ever seen in their lives... whatever...

jv69 - I have read the book. I read it three years ago, so I've forgotten details about it. If you get a chance, read it though! They are fairly honest about how fucked-up they were. Some of the shit you wouldn't believe. I borrowed it from a mate, but I might buy it and read it again to own and keep. Worth the money for an eye-opener. They deserve all of the bad luck that they got (and get) as payback for some of the arsehole things that they have done to people. At least it seems like they have matured now. One of the chapters is called: Our best friends were our drug dealers. It shows how close they all were to checking out in a permanent chemical way.

I've read different reviews in different places - none are over-the-top glowing. They're all saying what I am, good - but not brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom