Most popular thread for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Ryan anderson, Brook lopez, Lamarcus aldridge?

Finally made a call..... i'm gonna break my beloved set of these.

His RC FLag auto from debut year of UD Blcak
AF-LA LaMarcus Aldridge - 10 of 25.JPG

You need to change it somehow Mike cause from what i noticed 1. You've somehow listed your cards so only the U.S. buyers can view the auctions and 2. Even though you only live in New South Wales it says this seller doesn't ship to you and i live in Sydney meaning cause you don't ship to me i can't also bid on them, hope that helps.

You need to change it somehow Mike cause from what i noticed 1. You've somehow listed your cards so only the U.S. buyers can view the auctions and 2. Even though you only live in New South Wales it says this seller doesn't ship to you and i live in Sydney meaning cause you don't ship to me i can't also bid on them, hope that helps.

Thanks heaps for the information.

Ok, I tinkered with a change and i'm assuming it takes some time to change - the usual 24 update thingy on e-bay it says.

Fingers crossed

Legend man, it works! lol

Took like a few mins =D>

Hi All,

I have decided to break up my UD Black Flag set from the first year of UD Black.

Any interest?

Just want to check, before i hit e-bay. As its a pain putting stuff up and then taking it down.

I attached a pic, but the scanner doesn't do it justice.
They look damn fab in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom