Most popular thread for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following this.

Always interested in 03/04 Exquisite base, Tim Duncan Exquisites, 04/05 Exquisite Enshrinements, 04/05 Auto Patches, 09/10 Exquisite base, or anything that catches my eye really.

:)

I
dam I knew it :( Drobs maybe?

Its crazy, he has such a die hard fan base and he had hardly anything in Exquisite. That's a bad combination for collectors.

Oh man, The admiral was just as hard to come by in Exquisite. I do have him, but part of sets at the moment that I haven't broken up yet.

However, as mentioned, I do have other Spurs:

That's right, complete Tony Parker Sub set:

TonyParkersig-BaseGoldJersey-04-05.jpg

Also, complete Timmy Subset
TimDuncansig-BaseGoldJersey-04-05.jpg

Back again, Pm's being replied too.

Posting up more crazy stuff for the next hour.

If you want em, don't be shy. Can only do so much on this stupid mobile internet which is costing me a crap load with pics, grrrrrr

Uploading more Exquisite goodness, so keep refreshing guys.

will put new to top to bottom.

But we want more.

You could always use post 2 and 3 also :)

LIKE OOMMGGGGG, my mobile internet is struggling as to even do this. Plus, no way I could handle that many threads, so I'll stick with the one and rotate.

Too all that have messaged me in PM - I will get back to you all tonight, or else, within 24 hours (Cause its getting late too).
My mobile internet is just not coping with me right now. But I will reply to everyone.

Ok, dead set give up. Sorry guys, soooo Frustrating, site crashes on me as soon as I try to reply of post.
This will have to be in the next cycle, as I have to call it a night.

Telstra and Optus just not working for me.

Will reply to the rest of the PM's and replies within 24 hours.

Thanks heaps for the interest guys and gals, speak again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom