WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Well, thought it was about time for one of these..... Got something to bitch about? I have...

Last night's game wasn't overly great...

We played some younger guys, who have some talent, but tend to try a LOT of "And1 Streetball" stuff....

Anyways, from about half time onwards, 1 ref, totally went biased...

No probs, we were up by about 20+ and still staying in front.

We went for a shot (we had a 2-3 fast break, ended up 3-4) anyways, two of our guys hit the floor, no call. I was one. Got up, got the rebound, and went back up, got smacked in the head, got my contact ripped out, (no have a bruised eyelid), and still no call.

Some of our player were getting REALLY hotted up, pissed off so much, 1 left the court, and put his street clothes back on.

After the game, we got stuck into the ref (only this 1, as the other was calling a fair game).

His exact words were "it's ridiculous, you guys were up by 20, showboating around [which isnt true at all], and I'm not calling shit, while you're playing like that".

I was fuming, almost to the stage where I wanted to take him outside.

What an arrogant c-nt!!!

Anyways, I did the right thing, and let him walk off. I sat down with the care-taker, and said that if something's not done about him, we're pulling our team.

I mean, if people are pushing, and shoving, and there's no calls, the players are gonna get heated, and start swinging. It's just NOT safe for players, and refs alike, if ya gonna let people get away with it.

In the end, the care-taker said he was gonna help out with the reffing, and let the other guy go.

Some said the main thing is we won, but when you've got guys on the court who are still learning the "calls" and won't learn while we have refs letting shit go.

Anyways, that's my bitch, thought I needed to get it out. Could have rung Chad and spilled it to him, but we didnt have enuff time... #-o

Who's got a bitch? :lol:

i had a bad night at basketball too dislocated my thumb in the first half [-X then with about 18 seconds left in the game i jump out of bounds to save the ball and when i landed my knee buckled under me. WOW did that hurt. so hopefully its just a hyperextention or a jarred knee , i'm off to the hospital this morning to find out

Damn Chris....

GL hope for positive results for ya buddy! Injuries suck ass!

LMAO Ev! I didnt have enuff room on my recorder to tape the game anyways. ha ha ha

My bitch is about my team! Didn't get to play last night because of a forfeiting team (the second one this season), and the organiser had put 5 out of our first 6 games at 9.30pm! **** that! We did win all of them, but that is not the, some teams get 1 9.30 game! I think they are being bastards coz some of the refs don't like us and we won the grand final last year. What the hell is the point in holding grudges in a social comp anyway?

Well thats my beef for the day, feel much better!

Ok///i havent got to much to bitch about....but how about this.

We have a crappy bye this week for footy because of school holidays/easter weekend.

So no footy for me....but i do get to go the the Emerald Easter races with Ev...so it snot all bad.

you think 9:30's bad...last year I had 10:15 games...during JULY!

so middle of winter, 10:15...for the entire month! And at that time I had to be up again at 6am to get to work...so 10:15...home by 11:30-12ish...then you gotta come down from being pumped...it was shocking!

yeah i have 10:10 games and they really suckin the winter the other ones are 6:00 games we can never get a full side as everybody has work ofcourse

P.S my knee is ok just a hyperextention :smt038, Crutches for a week and all should be good

how bout our heath system. Tuesday night i went out to play ball with about 6 friends at about 9 pm. We played basketball at a normal spot under lights but for some reason their were two massive piles of bark joined together on one side of the court. My team were cruising to an easy victory when we deceided to change it up and have some fun. The new rules was that if you made a shot from on top of the bark mound which was about 5 ft high and was situated to the left of the court on the 3pt arch you would win the game period. Also if you were on the mound you could be tackled or taken out. The first time round all was goin well good hits and such and i ended the game with a 3pt shot on the mound. The game was so fun we played again and this time round i would get preety ****ed up. It was 2 against 3 at this stage as everyone else went home and the time was about 10 30pm. I was on the 2team and my team -mate put up a hospital pass on top of the mound. I was standing directly in the middle on both mounds which were connected together and i had all 3 come at me '1 in front and 1 to each side'. I got taken out by the middle man by a spear and as i was falling the guy on the left collected me with the back of his head. I spilt the top of my eye open and it pissed out blood infact one side of my face was entirely covered in blood. I washed it up and my mates took me to the hospital in which it toook 4 HOURS to get done, 2 and half hours waiting in the lobby which i was forced to watch hotdogs terrible quiz show on tv and some JFK documentary.
It was an adventure to say the least and was quite fun with many other things that happened but the QLD health system is shocking, Limited amount of doctors and waiting was just a pain in the ass. I ended up getting 4 stiches.

lol well my mourning bitch would have to be our Health sytem/policy ;)

if there wasnt people doing stupid things like playing basketball where tackling was involved you wouldnt have to wait so long for a doctor...i hope the irony is evident here.

sorry if i sound annoyed dude, but my sister is a doctor at the QEH here in adelaide and i have to hear about all the idiot patients she gets lumped with everyday, the majority of which have injuries that are self inflicted or could have been avoided if the patients didnt act like idiots. the rest are hypochondriacs, or people with mental problems, or drug addicts. the minority are the poeple who deserve to get treatment the most.

so basically you should be pissed at yourself more than the health system.

I have nothing to bitch about today. Except, Why oh why do I gotta deal with TWO public holidays when waiting for cards in the post, BITES!!!

Only hope u got pics of it!!!!

yeah i did, there on my mates camera phones.

jza we will agree to disagree, i no it was my own fault but sh*t happens we were just trying to have fun.
My mate about two years ago had both his legs cut up really bad, cut arteries and such and he had to wait in the lobby for like 3 to 4 hours with massive blood loss. go figure

shutyourmouth08 said:
How about this? I get $15 a week for pocket money. How long is it going to take me to save up for a KB auto??? :(

Mate, $15 is good! When i was your age i was lucky to get $10! I just use my savings from christmas/chinese new year/birthdays and i can usually use that to pick up my yearly cards. When it's not enough have to dig a bit into the pocket money, or if i'm lucky i can pick up a card and if i get bored of it get a better price selling it (made a $20 profit selling my wade auto).

shutyourmouth08 said:
How about this? I get $15 a week for pocket money. How long is it going to take me to save up for a KB auto??? :(

dude, i cant even afford a Kobe auto yet, kobe aint the greatest player to collect if your on a small budget.

Back
Top Bottom