More Mail from past few weeks (was supposed to be for battle)

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Well, I couldn't wait to show these off! Jezza's stuff didn't come in for our planned battle, sorry mate, I couldn't wait another week, lol. I need to start bragging now!

Pic 1:
Pierce 05-06 Ultimate Premium Patch 34/50 (1/1! patch comes from the middle of the “4”)
Zo 00-01 Autographics Parallel 65/250
Pierce 03-04 UD Triple Dimension Signature 25/100
Voshon 00-01 Autographics Parallel 21/250 (1/1 Jersey No., picked up for 0.99c!)
Pierce 05-06 SP Signature Ed. Parallel 11/25
Zo 04-05 Hardcourt Engraved Endorsements SP Wood Auto (I LOVE IT!)

Pic 2 & 3:
05-06 Lux Box “Triple Double” 5 Swatch Celtics Game-Used (this is sweet!)
Gerald Green/Al Jefferson/Paul Pierce/Ryan Gomes/Kendrick Perkins 74/193

Pick 4:
Pierce 04-05 Fleer Throwbacks Defining Authentic Dual jersey/patch 11/25
Gerald Green 05-06 Topps Chrome Chosen One 204/400
Some Zo Refractors from 04-05 Finest:
Black 7/29
Red 98/149
Gomes 05-06 Topps Big Game RC Parallel 54/99
Gerald Green 05-06 Topps Big Game Picture Perfect Photoshoot Jersey 52/129

All comments appreciated

Same old boring stuff...more autos and jerseys..
BRING ON THE BASE CARDS BRAD
PS ..o ok.... yes there nice...there,ya happy now

lol, nah its cool brad, we can battle any time. looking at those cards it would have been a great battle though! the zo hardwood engraved is my fave, theyre awesome cards.

Damn!!! That is some sweet mail.

Its hard to pick a favourite but maybe the Pierce Ultimate Premium Patch or the 5 Swatch Celtics Game-Used.

Congrats on the sweet pick ups.

Brad the Zo's are excellent. I love the Autographics. The Pierce patches are tops as well, it's hard to pick which one is better but I like the Throwbacks.

Thanks for the comments. Maildays get better when you stick to your PC, lol. This will be the last for a while though, I'm going to try and finish my MVP collection this year if possible.
I won that Premo Patch numbered his jsy number for less than what they are selling for! haha! Nice little bargain for me.
Yeah Jim, I was going to make a comment about you liking my Zo's, but I refrained, lol.

Thanks again for the words, makes me want to stick to collecting every time I feel I should sell everything, lol.

Excellent stuff Brad.

I actually like your Pierce Premium Patch /50 and your Pierce Standout Signatures as the gems of your lot.

I can't deny that I also like your 'Zo Engraved Endorsements. You know I like those wooden ones.

Congrats and I hope to see more gems from you!

Cheers~