Mobile Phone Purchase Help

lockymac

Graded Mint 10 by GEM!!!
Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
It's time for me to buy a new mobile phone, and I was wondering whether anyone might have some suggestions on what to buy, or what to avoid.

I'd been looking at the Nokia N series, in particular the N95, but I have heard a few bad stories about that model.

If anyone has any views or recent experience in buying a new phone it would be great to hear from you. Cheers. :thumbsup:

Depends on what you want Lock-Daddy!!!

Do you want a phone, or do you want a Camera, GPS, this-that, with a phone as a bonus?

I got a Sony Ericsson Walkman. Works for me, just fine :thumbsup:

Thanks Scotty
I'll have a look at the Sony Ericsson Walkman
I basically just need one where it's easy to access my email when Im out of the Office mate. Thats the main thing for me. Cheers

My sister has the N95 and the slide is a bit dicky, doesn't lock in that well anymore, also it's a pretty large phone.

I have had the E65 for 5 mths now which has WIFI and Email access and it's been great. Plenty of bells n whistles, MP3, Video, 2MP camera etc and half the price of the N95 (I don't need 5MP or GPS thanks!)

I just set my phone up for emails, but can't get it to receive.

Could be something to do with the settings, or could be Vodafone tho.

I don't normally get emails on my mobile, usually have access to a PC/Internet.

Let us know what you go with Locky!

I've got the Nokia E65 as well, for work. You can do just about anything with it; internet, 3G, emails and has stacks of features like what has been mentioned, plus it looks pretty sweet.
I also alternate between Sony Ericsson W850i and W880i for out of work, both are pretty cool, internet etc and they can store heaps of stuff.

Hey thanks heaps guys
I'll have a good look at the Nokia E65 and the Sony Ericsson models.
Thanks. That has saved me lots of time :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom