For Sale/For Trade Mjw's Assortment for Trade/Sale (now with 2014 Elite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few changes made. Funnily enough, the packets I opened today had all of the parallels at the back of each pack. This is the first time i've seen this thought it was a bit weird. Anyone else experienced this? The milestone I pulled also was at the front of the packet...

Few updates made. Would like to do some quick trades if anyone has any 2014 traders I need, as I'm thinking about buying another box this week and would like to see what I can get done before then ;)

Matt, I've got RTS 12 & 24, SR 2 from 2014 Traders. Also have Blacks 8, 19, 22, 41, 45, 47, 52, 63, 74, 77, 85, 88, 99, 107, 111, 118, 122, 144, 151, 162, 166
My needs - You have 38 silver parallels that I need plus from the earlier stuff - '95 Front Line enforcers, Lazarus & Fritz, Out of this World, ET & Stuart, '96 Time Warp, Carroll/Kelly & Game Breaker, Lyons
Let me know (PM) if you want to try to work a trade. Cheers, Ken

Have just done an update, added a few things and put in prices for 2014 traders as I would like to start moving some of my extras a bit quicker hopefully.

Will add my need list of black parallels in next couple of days should also help the process I imagine.

Just updated my list and have included my want list for black parallels. Still trying to complete silvers have been stuck with last 4 to get for some time so if anyone could help would be awesome! Also pretty daunting realising exactly how many blacks I need but oh wells, let's see how we go! :D

Few updates. Apologies to anyone I haven't responded to I am going to try to work out now if I've missed potential trades etc because been really busy and airheaded of late.

Hey mate,
I have 2 Blacks (PS42 & PS75) you need plus RTS27
I wouldn't mind trading for Parallels P56, P69, P87 + Black Parallel PS14 + RTS 1 if your interested mate?

Hey guys,

I have been on somewhat a hiatus while I've been overseas for the past month. I'm back now and pretty pumped to get started on Elite! If anyone is still working on Traders then I have done a full update of everything just now. I have done my best to clean it all up and make sure everything is correctly accounted for.

Would really love to complete this set, so if anyone has any of my needs I'm happy to work with you as best I can! I also have infinite commons so if anyone is interested in those just let me know I have 10+ base sets roughly (and don't know what to do with them =/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom