MJ Mondays

Thats super nice man!!!

I nearly tagged you on Friday but didnt want to seem pushy

Definitely back to @GarnettFan4Life this Friday

Here's my pitiful Friday entry. Nothing else in the PC @Jordan_Cards_Fan but I do have quite a big one coming in the next month or 2. Not sure if I'm gonna show off or just stash in the safe lol

Please show it off in this or a new thread @GarnettFan4Life I think for a lot of people including myself MJ maildays are few and far in between but beautiful card you got there man, to other's who wanna post maybe @kiwi_in_melb Can start a new thread for just MJ inserts, base, graded etc cards as we already have a MJ auto thread

Good idea!

Waiting on a Metal Universe base too........... yeah I don't care that I prob 10x paid for what they were going last year, I think it's siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicckkkkkkkkkkkkk !!

We can't know about every card out there, we miss some and the light is shone on them when there's a random craze or a big sale, like the PMG green for 350k usd. I'll never even get a PMG red so the base will do!! KEeeennn!

Daaaaamn! I'm definitely excited to see this come into your possession man! Eagerly waiting

Cheers man!!! Couldn't find a PSA 8 or 9 anyone was moving so I found what looks like a pretty good condition raw and I might get it graded or upgrade to a 9 or 10 later

You got a raw or graded copy? Surely you do!
Or a PMG Red????

Cheers man!!! Couldn't find a PSA 8 or 9 anyone was moving so I found what looks like a pretty good condition raw and I might get it graded or upgrade to a 9 or 10 later

You got a raw or graded copy? Surely you do!
Or a PMG Red????

PMG Red? Your joking right man? I do PC red PMG's but I can only dream of getting MJ, Kobe, Barkley, Pippen or even Rodman Matt