MJ inserts,patchs,jerseys,BGS 9.5 inserts HD evolution video card + more..PRICE DROP MORE ADDED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hegotgame15

90's MJ collector.
Real Name
Gary
Ok, i have a few MJ cards up for sale....
Open to offers on multiple sales....
ADD $5 to $10 for registered post, what ever it cost you will be charged....
This is whats up for sale...

mjlotforsale-1.jpg

Below kobe/mj patch $250 lebron/MJ/magic patch /25 $360
Untitled-1.jpg

Below 2 MJ jersey collection cards both /50 $400
IMG_0727-1.jpg

Below spx lot $160
IMG_0728.jpg

Below MJ titanium BGS 9.5 with 10,9.5,9.5,9.5 subs $280
IMG_0730.jpg

Below MJ hot numbers 3D BGS 9.5 $210 sold,pending payment
IMG_0729.jpg

Below Dunk 'N go nuts BGS 9.5 $410
IMG_0750.jpg

Below, MJ Evolution HD video card $250
evo3.jpg

All the other prices are...
Total d $50
Reel time $75
Rookie of the year collection, Die cut $50
SPX force $80
UD3 3 card lot $70
6 swatch jersey MJ,pippin,stockton,magic,isiah,marlone $90
Floor card and swatch of class $80

Im interested in your "SPX Lot". Im not 100% certain i have them in my collection (long story short, ive recently just moved and found my old jordan card collection in storage) Im trying to sort through them to see if i need those (but as you can imagine going through approx 500 cards when you havent seen them for the better part of over a decase is painstaking) :( lol Will let you know mate

Im interested in your "SPX Lot". Im not 100% certain i have them in my collection (long story short, ive recently just moved and found my old jordan card collection in storage) Im trying to sort through them to see if i need those (but as you can imagine going through approx 500 cards when you havent seen them for the better part of over a decase is painstaking) :( lol Will let you know mate
No prob, let me know....

No prob, let me know....

hey mate, i actually own those cards i was interested in lol (i just found them in my collection). But you do have a couple others i want/need, however its not a good time for me financially and i dont want to insult you with a low ball offer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom