Missing AFL prestige inserts

ruawhare

OzCardTrader
Real Name
stevie
eBay User
ruawhare
Hey there ozcarders ,

Just want to send a message out to the community about some cards that aust post have lost.
Not worth hundreds of dollars but it is always frustrating when you don’t get what you have paid for.
Back story,
Now I would like to state that no way shape or form is cherry collectables responsible for any of this period , just to be straight.
Bought into a afl prestige 3 box break with cherry and picked up port Adelaide
Landed 4 cards out of the break So was happy 2 die cuts an engine room of tom Rockliff and a red Tom rockliffe. Now the cool thing about the red is it’s numbered 11/170 his jersey number so it is totally recognisable.
Aust post have called me stated that it was delivered to the wrong address and the icing is it was a sign for package which the postie has signed off on my behave
And more icing is that they have just send an email to say sorry we lost it and moving forward blah blah
So if in your travels this card pops up please message me
Thanks for reading my rant.
again not worth hundreds of dollars but more the principal

thanks ruawhare

its the principal of the matter...thats shocking by your postie, sighning for it himself!!!! At least it was not a high end card....still sucks

Do you know the address the cards were Sent to incorrectly?
They didn’t say probably same street name and number different suburb,
Was interesting though because on the phone call they asked me to describe my letter box as they had a Picture of the letter box they dropped it into as a reference .

See if you can contact the person to get your item back. I had that happen with my postie they posted to the wrong address but was able to speak to the postie and get my item back.

i bought into 2 prestige box breaks and i waited 6 weeks and no cards. i emailed them and they said they had been delayed due to covid on the post. not the case the next day i got a tracking number from australia post to say that the cards had been received at the post office. the date on the mail when i got it was the day after i emailed them, so they sat in the shop for 6 weeks or longer if i hadnt emailed them. this was their fault and they gave me a discount voucher for the inconvenience. chase them up as i see a lot of people querying where their cards are.
they love to triple their money on box breaks but come up short on customer service.

Back
Top Bottom