Minor Card Show Pick Up..........with what I had left over from the Immortal Signings

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
I saw this card in Sonny's bargain bin so I decided to grab it........not sure why but I thought it was good value for $5. I only wish I had taken more spending money as there were lots of nice single cards to be had!

#4/10

Image15.jpg

Cheers
Matt

Re: Minor Card Show Pick Up..........with what I had left over from the Immortal Sign

wow matt thats a bargain price alright!
(PM me if you want to profit from it or trade ;) i'm half-heartedly going for the set)

Re: Minor Card Show Pick Up..........with what I had left over from the Immortal Sign

Sweet looking card and even better price!!!

sick card

$5 au huge steal, $5 US + postage is is a steal :lol:

yep thats a cracker alright and obtained for amazing value

Dope card, jealous.. i like Thad Young.

damn for $5 bucks thats a steal, even if u end up hating it, tear it to shreads to see what it looks like underneath!

That's a damn sweet card.

Where were the NBA bargain bin? Only saw 1 store with NBA! :(

How nice is that patch! Nice pick up Matt

Great bargain pick up, i reckon Sonny gave you a special Mod discount or he has lost his marbles (questions are raised if he actually has a complete set :lol:).

Back
Top Bottom