Votes: 4 10.5%
  • James Harden

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Other - explain who

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Was gonna go with a wild card and say Kyrie but impossible with a 14-34 record :(
Thought about Spurs, no one individual standout is there? Best record at this point, stunning!

Lebron, but not easily, it is VERY close with KD at this stage, I just think Lebron has a better shot at keep it up for the remainder of the season. Although, if OKC's record ends better than Miami's, then there is no reason why it shouldn't be KD.

Melo is a clear 3rd for me. Has done unreal, however the Knicks have done well to win a few without him haven't they?

The Spurs Bench should win MVP I think, the whole bench should share it!

Tony Parker has clearly been the best Spur, but the reason they are in front now, with a current 10 game streak, and an 18 home game streak, is because they are the best TEAM! No single player is the reason they are winning, unlike OKC and Miami!

Lebron, but not easily, it is VERY close with KD at this stage, I just think Lebron has a better shot at keep it up for the remainder of the season. Although, if OKC's record ends better than Miami's, then there is no reason why it shouldn't be KD.

Melo is a clear 3rd for me. Has done unreal, however the Knicks have done well to win a few without him haven't they?

The Spurs Bench should win MVP I think, the whole bench should share it!

Tony Parker has clearly been the best Spur, but the reason they are in front now, with a current 10 game streak, and an 18 home game streak, is because they are the best TEAM! No single player is the reason they are winning, unlike OKC and Miami!
I just said Lebron because that will be my obvious choice :) but yeah, I actually think KD will win it this year as his numbers are phenominal and OKC should get either the first or second seed in the whole League.

And Parker! Isn't he playing at a very high level this season also? :thumbsup:

Easily Carmelo Anthony. He has carried the Kicks to the best record they have had in a very long time.

Not sure I'd say carried them as Chandler, J. R Smith, Felton and even Kidd have been pretty awesome this year and have changed this team completely.

Kidd IMO has especially made Melo better.

But..... I totally agree he's right there with Lebron and Durant and I would'nt be surprised if he won the League MVP.

Kobe? WTF?

Lebron PPG 26.6 RPG 8.3 APG 7.0 FG% .549 Eff 31.4
Durant PPG 29.6 RPG 7.4 APG 4.4 FG% .516 Eff 31.1
Melo PPG 28.5 RPG 6.2 APG 2.8 FG% .447 Eff 22.8
Kobe PPG 27.7 RPG 5.2 APG 5.4 FG% .464 Eff 24.0

Stats wise in my opinion it's Lebron. Everything else is still Lebron only marginally over KD. LBJ runs the show in Miami.

Shit KD can play though.

Not sure I'd say carried them as Chandler, J. R Smith, Felton and even Kidd have been pretty awesome this year and have changed this team completely.

Kidd IMO has especially made Melo better.

But..... I totally agree he's right there with Lebron and Durant and I would'nt be surprised if he won the League MVP.

If you're going to look at help - Westbrook, Ibaka, Kev Martin, Wade, Bosh and ray Allen are pretty handy teammates to have too! Imo any of those other 3 guys > Knicks support crew! For the same reason it;s why Kobe isn't in contention - Gasol, Nash, Howard and Artest? That could be a virtual all-star team! Carmelo has put the Knicks on his back so far - let's not forget they've been without Amare too - so Melo's play might revert to the norm pretty soon...

If you're going to look at help - Westbrook, Ibaka, Kev Martin, Wade, Bosh and ray Allen are pretty handy teammates to have too! Imo any of those other 3 guys > Knicks support crew! For the same reason it;s why Kobe isn't in contention - Gasol, Nash, Howard and Artest? That could be a virtual all-star team! Carmelo has put the Knicks on his back so far - let's not forget they've been without Amare too - so Melo's play might revert to the norm pretty soon...

Ha ha, not even allowed to agree around here.

I Still say Melo has not "carried" the Knicks. I watch ALOT of their games coz Melo is in my fantasy team:)

He's also missed like 7 games for wimpy things like a runny nose or a bruised finger. Check to see how many games Lebron misses? It aint many.

Back
Top Bottom