Not open for further replies.

bulldogs181

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephen
eBay User
bulldogs181
Hi all,

Something a bit different. I worked at the cinemas when Space Jam was released, and I have 2 of these original movie posters. I will still keep 1 for myself, but would like to see this one go to another collector.
It measures 1000x690mm. It has been kept in a tube since then. It does have general wear/dings on the edges but no major creases or folds.

Looking for $40 + postage (tube)

Check out my Shaq "kazaam" poster :lol: ...great movie.

Hi all,

Something a bit different. I worked at the cinemas when Space Jam was released, and I have 2 of these original movie posters. I will still keep 1 for myself, but would like to see this one go to another collector.
It measures 1000x690mm. It has been kept in a tube since then. It does have general wear/dings on the edges but no major creases or folds.

Looking for $40 + postage (tube)

Check out my Shaq "kazaam" poster :lol: ...great movie.

Forgot to put the pictures up...here it is
P1000491.JPG

Hey mate,
It was $40 + postage, but I can do $40 inc postage if your still keen.
Let me know.

Cheers,
Stephen

Okay cool, if I can sell a few cards over the next few days and raise some funds I will get back to you. There are some on eBay for around $20 but none of them have the 'The Soundtrack' part which I'm guessing means they aren't genuine? :)

Yeah I'm not really sure.
The ones that I looked at, most of them are reproduction prints. This one is the one that was sent to the cinema to go into the display cases. Thicker stock than the others I would guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom