Michael Jordan "In person mailday"

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
Didnt get in till late last night from out of town and I got around to checking my mailbox this morning. lol :woot: I could barely get it open it was so full.

First of all I got the following off ebay:Jordan UDA lifesize standup 6ft6(been wanting one of these since i was in HS):) :
jordanstandupreal.jpg

Wheaties Cereal boxes(boxes were released from 88-93) with cereal still inside:thumbsup:
wheatiesbox.jpg

Jordan UNC 1982 sealed Bottle(with coke):released in 1982 to celebrate Tar heels 1st NCAA Championship:
cokefrontreal.jpg

cokeback.jpg

1982 NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP(the shot that started everything):These were released by Bradford in the 90's to celebrate famous Jordan moments:
1962.jpg

1991 Championship:
jordanplate.jpg

Jordan game call card(plays 30secs of Jordans game winning moment against the Jazz):
jordanaudio.jpg

1999-2000 ud Retro lunchbox:
jordanlunch1.jpg

lunch2.jpg

jordanspsigs.jpg

and this bad boy!!
97-98 skybox premium silky smooth:
jordansilkysmooth.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Nice nice nice! I love the plates! I need that 1991 Championship one for the full 8 plates set...(missed the firing of that one but got all the others when they came out)

Great Jordan PC, lots different item. Maybe uou should open the coke and finish drink, see what will happen. :lol:

some great mj memorabilia but don't like the game call card, damn bulls lol

Awesome lot of Jordan stuff there!

Great collection!

I know Jordan Autos are as commons as a shooting in Melbourne, but damn that Lifesize is awesome!!!

Are the Wheaties signed too, or just printed?

Lovely work!!

p.s. does the Coke bottle mention MJ, or just the team?

Some cool memorabilia there mate!

Is that 98/99 UD Auto Jersey in your sig yours? I remember when they came out a mate who pulled one from Ovation. He got $9000 US on eBay for it! What are they going for these days?

Back
Top Bottom